This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Youth Care Specialist – Malkiya
In a childcare education program for children, the Child Care Specialist is in charge of co-planning and conducting developmentally appropriate lessons and child evaluations, as well as maintaining a safe and supportive atmosphere. Student personnel, work study students, student interns, and student instructors may be supervised (as assigned) by the Child Care Specialist. This job is also responsible for preparing and leading parent/teacher conferences.
Job Title : Youth Care Specialist
Location : Malkiya, Malkiya, Bahrain
Salary : $ 21.34 per hour.
Company : Nemours Children’s Health System
Job Type : Full-Time
- Aids in the state’s decision on whether to approve or cancel child care provider applications.
- Keeping track of child care registration data necessitates a team effort between the division and the IT department.
- Creating a growth-promoting atmosphere that promotes self-confidence, trust, and respect among employees.
- Training, responding to inquiries, and spreading child care-related information are some of the ways in which this position assists facility owners with technical issues.
- Co-plans appropriate learning activities for groups of children depending on their age, size, composition, and other characteristics, in accordance with the center’s educational philosophy.
- There is minimal cooperation between owners, administrators, boards, and child care providers in a given geographic region to ensure compliance with child care requirements.
- Investigates and documents complaints of abuse, neglect, or misbehavior in partnership with social service personnel.
- Inspections and assessments of current and prospective child care facilities ensure that providers are abiding by applicable state and federal laws and rules.
- Clarifies issues that need attention, prepares a strategy for addressing them, and assigns deadlines.
- Maintain the necessary flexibility to meet the need for weekend and nighttime health and safety monitoring visits.
- Knowledge of the Child Care Resource and Referral Service or child care programs, as well as experience dealing with low-income families and/or child care subsidies, is desired.
- Reading, evaluating, and comprehending general business journals, technical procedures, and regulatory requirements are all required skills.
- Communication skills are essential.
- It is necessary to be able to effectively communicate information to groups of managers, clients, directors, and members of the general public, as well as respond to enquiries.
- Minimum of 36 credit hours post-baccalaureate work necessary. Four years of educational administration or teaching experience, or association with one.