Full-Time Workplace Front Desk Reception – Al Farwānīyah
To join our team in the urgent care/primary care setting, we are looking for a full-time front office receptionist. As a member of a healthcare team, your primary focus will be on providing high-quality patient care. To deliver quick, thorough, and expert medical treatment, you will work within the parameters of the company’s medical procedures as well as the parameters of the tasks assigned. An experienced medical front office receptionist or assistant who has two years of customer service experience, gets along well with others, and has good patient care skills is the ideal applicant.
Job Title : Workplace Front Desk Reception
Location : Al Farwānīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 17.31 per hour.
Company : Four Season Medical PLLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- The clinic’s staff handles the mail that comes in and distributes it to the appropriate departments.
- Answers phones, directs calls, takes messages, and gives general information. Greets visitors and patients, points them in the right direction, and responds to routine questions.
- As necessary for the position, may carry out specialized services of a routine clerical type in strict compliance with established procedural rules.
- By logging and conveying actions, anomalies, and ongoing needs, it helps the office remain operational.
- All incoming calls must be promptly answered, screened, and routed to the correct individual.
- Establishes, maintains, processes, and/or updates documents, files, and/or records.
- As suitable to the position, does a variety of ordinary clerical tasks; may use a personal computer to create basic communications, enter data, and print letters, labels, reports, and/or other documents.
- Keeps the office and its public spaces tidy and safe (copy room, kitchen, conference).
- Extend a warm welcome to your visitors by offering them refreshments and showing them where the restrooms are located.
- Makes copies and/or duplicates of documents as required; may also create and email facsimiles to clinic staff.
- convey ideas clearly in speech and in writing (or electronically).
- Pharmacists and medical professionals need computer skills that include the ability to operate pharmacy and medical applications.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in office administration, secretarial work, or a related field is necessary.
- ability to type and print out basic textual materials such as letters, labels, etc.
- One of the most desirable qualifications is at least six months of experience working in a medical or dental clinic.