26 May 2023
Full-Time Work from Home Data Entry Clerk – Lagos
As a Data Entry Clerk, you will be in charge of completing daily document transactions, which may contain some relatively difficult jobs. On a daily basis, the employee must maintain the greatest level of productivity and accuracy while getting clear guidance. In addition, the person must concentrate on process efficiency, with a focus on high-quality service and productivity.
Job Title : Work from Home Data Entry Clerk
Location : Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 15.54 per hour.
Company : Frontier Communications
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work on projects that are routine to semi-routine in nature, requiring little judgement outside of stated processes but acknowledging the need for occasional deviations from accepted practice. Has a little or non-existent impact on decision-making.
- Pay special attention to the small things. You are responsible for auditing, and you must maintain a high level of accuracy. Precision of 98 percent is necessary.
- Examine your scanners and other electronic devices to ensure that they are clean, well-maintained, and working.
- It is required to have a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist technical workers with computer and software problems.
- As needed, arrange paper formats, backups, and material source files.
- Data must be entered, updated, and validated in business databases.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business administration, public administration, or a related discipline is desired but not essential.
- Viewing and verifying sensitive or confidential customer/client information; protecting customer/client data and identities.
- Ensure that all customer and bank standards in terms of operations, internal audit and security, and general practices are followed.
- 8000-words-per-hour typing speed.
- Skills in Excel, Word, and Outlook are necessary.
- Communication skills are important to a job candidate.
- It is necessary to have a working knowledge of web-based collaborative programs.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.