This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time VP, Social Media Manager – Narowal
Managing online marketing campaigns for customers and partners, as well as internal personnel, is the responsibility of the Media Manager, who provides strategic direction and thought leadership on campaign tactics and optimization. Analysis and problem solving skills are used to ensure faultless program implementation, and to surpass stated goals.
Job Title : VP, Social Media Manager
Location : Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 30.19 per hour.
Company : Carta
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide strategic planning and execution of digital marketing campaigns across many platforms, including search engine marketing, display advertising, video, and mobile advertising, for multiple client accounts.
- Vendor agreements for third-party platforms are your responsibility. There may be new marketing methods for existing goods and services discovered via beta testing. In this role, you’ll be in charge of daily campaign troubleshooting.
- Management is kept up-to-date on significant customer prospects, potential dangers, and other critical facts that affect the company’s health.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations while managing all assigned accounts’ budgets, including media authorizations.
- Contribute significantly to the design validation of operational efficiency best practices within the team and across the business..
- Develop captivating social media posts by gathering relevant material and photos/videos on your own, as well as under the guidance of a mentor.
- Involved in managing internal meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to launch the authorized plan with a blueprint download, as well as coordinating with external partners.
- Work with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders to develop complete pro-active social packages and to manage a social product library.
- Manage vendor relationships to ensure customers get the best product possible and compile and report on the efficacy of search engine marketing campaigns, including the competitive environment, KPIs and suggestions on growth possibilities.
- must look at important metrics in order to find, suggest, and implement ways to make your client programs more successful.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, in order to cultivate client interactions and vendor connections. The position requires a good demeanor and a positive mindset.
- Social media analysis and performance monitoring, as well as a complete grasp of social platform tools and applications, are critical abilities for anybody who wishes to work with social media.
- The capability to come up with new and creative ways to attract new customers via paid advertising.
- able to manage their own work as well as collaborate on projects with others in an ever-changing environment.
- Show a broad understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, particularly as they pertain to paid advertising monitoring and data reporting.