27 May 2023
Full-Time Visual Merchandising Specialist – Idkū
The Merchandising Specialist is an essential member of the team. Product content for all distribution channels is under the direct control of this individual. In this role, he or she will be in charge of increasing sales by promoting our products and services online. Despite working remotely, this person is extremely driven, communicates well, and takes responsibility.
Job Title : Visual Merchandising Specialist
Location : Idkū, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 16.42 per hour.
Company : PRS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Co-ordinate the creation of above- and below-the-fold content with Brand, Creative, and external agencies. Collaboration with Brand on content, new product launches, and seasonal portfolio modifications is part of this.
- generate data-based suggestions for content performance, ideas and optimization by making it easy to do so. Determine which content pillars will help you sell your product based on how well it has done in the past and how well it is performing currently.
- Establish hypotheses and KPIs, supervise the effective design and execution of all A/B Tests, and submit a next step proposal based on the results of A/B Testing based on data analysis of the site.
- A taxonomy and categorization strategy, together with ideas for usage across owned and retailer channels based on category data and consumer activity data, should be developed before putting the strategy into action.
- Work together across Product Management, UX and Marketing teams to create a consistent customer experience at all contact points and deliver successful collaborative projects to completion
- Follow the latest digital content trends, channel innovations, best-practices, tools and strategies to ensure that your content production efforts are successful and inventive in nature.
- Cooperate closely with outside agencies in order to brief on strategy and needs and to offer constructive, directed input that will lead to the greatest creative output that is in line with the brand and the plan.
- figure out what attributes should be in the catalog and how to get important product information from suppliers both retroactively and ahead of time.
- Customer engagement, revenue, and conversion might all benefit from deliberate alterations to the shopping process.
- To ensure that our brand’s message is consistent across all media, collaborate with both internal and external partners.
- The ability to successfully communicate with all stakeholders, including senior management, both orally and in writing is a must-have for this position.
- An eagerness to find new ways of improving the customer experience, as well as a willingness to question the status quo, is a sign of curiosity.
- Fast-paced environments, proactivity and a start-up mindset, autonomy/initiative and so on are only some of the qualities needed for success.
- have a proven track record of effectively meeting deadlines as well as handling many objectives.
- In a fast-paced atmosphere with many internal customers and a variety of duties, capable of working under pressure.