Full-Time Visual Merchandising Specialist – Gulmarg
The major goal of this position is to help the Merchant and the Online Merchant in executing on the go-to-market plan, as well as to support merchandising efforts in order to achieve operational excellence in the division. The position reports to the Merchant. In addition, the Merchandising Specialist is responsible for carrying out decisions made by Merchants and Online Merchants, including but not limited to setting-up vendors, setting-up new items, inputting costs, approving planograms, stocking and non-stocking items, online assorting decisions, maintaining online content / presence for their assigned categories, and ensuring accuracy of the stocking matrix for new and remerchandised stores. Marketing, Online, Supply Chain, Accounting, and Pricing are all supported by the MS, who serves as the key point of contact for shops and suppliers as a liaison to all internal support departments for Merchandising.
Job Title : Visual Merchandising Specialist
Location : Gulmarg, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 17.32 per hour.
Company : At Home Stores LLC.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Outside agencies should be engaged in the creation of creative output that is in line with the overall strategy of the firm and is on-brand. To be successful, they must be aware of the strategy and know exactly what is expected of them.
- Analyze site data to find A/B Testing opportunities that will help drive innovation and optimization. Set up hypotheses and KPIs, oversee the setup and execution of all A/B Tests, and present a next step proposal based on the results.
- Analyze the shopping experience and come up with ideas for how to improve customer engagement, revenue, and conversion.
- The person in this job role will help plan and execute the development of all content, including that which appears above and below the fold, with help from the Brand, Creative, and outside agencies. Brand and the company work together on new product releases and changes to the company’s portfolio, among other things.
- Help cross-functional teams provide data-driven suggestions for content performance, ideation, and optimization. Use performance data and trends to identify content pillars for product support.
- By being abreast of the most recent developments in digital content production (such as new channels and technologies), you can be sure that your efforts will be both successful and innovative.
- Collaborate with teams from Category Management, Product Management, UX, Brand, and Marketing to complete successful collaborative projects and guarantee a consistent customer experience across all contact points.
- Make suggestions across both your own channels as well as third-party channels using category and consumer behavior information derived from the data.
- In order to guarantee that our brand’s message is consistent across all channels, we need to work with both internal and external partners to define and maintain content rules.
- figure out what attributes should be in the catalog and how to get important product information from suppliers both retroactively and ahead of time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with a wide range of people at all levels of the organization, including senior management.
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced atmosphere, has an entrepreneurial spirit, and has the perseverance to meet goals.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and come up with novel solutions to problems.
- An open mind that is always on the lookout for innovative ways to improve the customer experience, along with a desire to pose thought-provoking questions and question the status quo.
- An expert at multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of tasks and clients.