Full-Time Visual + Animation Designer – Ballia
We need a Brand Designer who has experience creating comprehensive and enduring brand design systems. Now is a fantastic time to expand the company’s brand and pioneer new ideas in line with its vision for the metaverse. A successful candidate will have experience working on integrated campaigns and have a solid foundation in brand architecture, craft, and design thinking. In order to succeed in this role, you must be at ease developing rigorous design systems that span several media contact points. You’re a creative visionary with a knack for bringing abstract concepts to life. You have a complete picture of the process from the time you decide to make something until it is finished and ready for release.
Job Title : Visual + Animation Designer
Location : Ballia, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 28.99 per hour.
Company : Uniqlo Co., Ltd.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Recognize the limitations of a project’s technical and creative aspects and discuss tradeoffs with collaborators.
- Collaboration with the larger creative team can be facilitated through regular design critiques and working sessions.
- Inspire, create and sustain a culture of excellence by mentoring designers and partners in best practices, design process, and ideation.
- To ensure continuity and guide future branding choices, you will create comprehensive brand documentation.
- Develop the appropriate sketches, storyboards, prototypes, and design specifications to direct the creation of product experiences.
- You will be in charge of leading brand workshops and interviews with key stakeholders to learn about the company’s and its products’ origin stories.
- You will produce persuasive evidence of the Company’s understanding of the business, significant rivals, plan for developing a competitive advantage, and future brand vision.
- Collaborate with Design management and the Brand Design team to develop, expand, and maintain the brand’s visual design direction.
- Collaborating with product teams allows you to gain insight, discover opportunities, and develop thoughts and solutions that can be used to bring ideas to life.
- Work together to support our customers with product managers, designers, researchers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners.
- A portfolio of outstanding design work that shows an ability to ship successful experiences.
- You can take pride in a variety of outputs including logo design, package design, editorial layout, marketing websites, and marketing campaigns.
- strong inter-departmental communication abilities with colleagues in the fields of data analysis, product marketing, and product design.
- definition: an approach to design and illustration that prioritizes the needs of the end user and creates memorable, meaningful interactions between the user and the product.
- Relevant brand design experience of at least 5 years’ duration (think: digital first, fundamental human needs, complexity; for example: financial services, healthcare, real estate)