19 Mar 2023
Part-Time VIP Concierge – Malvar
Our Concierge is the face of the community, and it is up to them to provide our residents with the best possible service. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of focus, flexibility, and creativity. All parties are made to feel welcome and valued by a Concierge, who offers a good spirit to every interaction.
Job Title : VIP Concierge
Location : Malvar, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.1 per hour.
Company : Metroplus Health Plan
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintaining and repairing equipment and creating safe corporate practices may all contribute to workplace safety.
- Protects both people and property by investigating suspicious activity and monitoring security cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, and building alarms.
- If someone from your company, family, or network happens to be passing through the area or applying for a job there, it would be nice if you said hello. Depending on their business, they should let visitors know where they want to go.
- Coworkers may create or break a tourist’s perception of you, therefore it’s important to get along with them.
- On a regular basis, inspect and coordinate with the service team or other Associates to ensure that all community facilities and common spaces are well-kept in order to preserve the community’s curb appeal.
- Residents’ questions and requests are handled, packages are stored and delivered when requested, and the property is open to approved guests and suppliers.
- Residents’ social and recreational programming, including as movie nights, games, and other events, is organized and implemented by the manager.
- Many services and forthcoming events might be found out-of-date if businesses do not keep up with the changes in the business environment Data suppliers are kept up-to-date and informed by this individual. A calendar of events for the community’s eating, theatergoing, and other recreational pursuits is created for the residents.
- Process and inform inhabitants of the receipt of facsimiles, mail, messages, and shipments. Assist visitors in sending facsimiles, mail, notes, and parcels.
- Serve as an interface between residents and the service staff for routine as well as emergency repair requests, and assist with the follow-up process after routine requests have been met. The sooner you call for aid in an emergency situation, the better.
- Working with others should be enjoyable, and you should be able to follow directions when required.
- This position requires you to have previous customer service experience as well as Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Must be well-versed in the operations of the resort as well as the activities that take place there.
- It is necessary to have a minimum of one year of experience in the hospitality, administrative, or marketing industries.
- Execution of responsibilities listed above requires adherence to established processes and standards.