25 May 2023
Full-Time Videographer, Per Diem – Itanagar
We are looking for a videographer. The production and curation of video will be coordinated by this job. The chosen candidate will have in-depth knowledge of making educational movies.
Job Title : Videographer, Per Diem
Location : Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 42.53 per hour.
Company : Oliver Wyman
Job Type : Full-Time
- When necessary, assists other Technical Services team members with duties that are not connected to video.
- takes part in the creation, execution, evaluation, and updating of the video style palette.
- Helps get the crew and location ready for filming by coordinating pre-production tasks.
- Coordinates with the Director of Multimedia and Media Coordinator on media ingest scheduling and coverage plans.
- Coordinates video production and editing efforts with the Technical Services group.
- Utilizes expertise in post-production, videography, and videography to oversee, prepare, and record video shoots.
- Advises relevant personnel on technical specifications and the use of technical equipment for each event.
- Identify the technical requirements, such as lighting, sound, backgrounds, and unique requirements, for the video productions well in advance of the actual production dates.
- The Video Equipment Buyer is responsible for advising the Technical Director and the Deputy Director of Operations on all major video equipment purchases.
- Buys, rents, or borrows necessary machinery within budgetary limits after consulting with the Technical Director.
- Prior experience managing sensitive information with caution.
- Capability to collaborate effectively with a diverse array of on-camera talent, team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Ability to train and/or work effectively with part-time video production team members and partners from other internal and external groups.
- a minimum of 5 years of experience working in digital and multi-media, as well as a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in those fields, including videography and video editing.
- Capability to work effectively in a dynamic, multi-departmental team setting.