Full-Time Videographer / Editor, E-Commerce – Goa
The Technical Services team, which is in charge of managing technical event production, video production, and photography, includes a videographer. All videos that are produced must be recorded and edited, which is mostly the responsibility of the videographer. In addition to facilitating video equipment repair and maintenance, the videographer maintains safe working conditions, offers the necessary production management, and ensures that the video production and end output are done effectively. Strong work ethics, good organizational abilities, the capacity to build and maintain constructive, cooperative relationships with all artistic parties (programming staff, actors, etc.), as well as with support staff, board members, and volunteers, are essential to achieving this.
Job Title : Videographer / Editor, E-Commerce
Location : Goa, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 41.46 per hour.
Company : Tashi Non-Stop
Job Type : Full-Time
- Aids in the development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the video genre palette.
- Establishes, in advance of filming dates, the lighting, sound, backdrops, and other requirements for video productions.
- Gives input on major video equipment purchases to the Technical Director and the Deputy Director of Operations.
- Provides support to other members of Technical Services on non-video related duties as needed.
- collaborates with team members and the staff at the location to organize and document the pre-shoot.
- Purchases, leases and/or borrows equipment as needed, within specified budgetary limits as advised with the Technical Director.
- Utilizes expertise in post-production, videography, and videography to oversee, prepare, and record video shoots.
- Plans media coverage and ingest schedules in conjunction with the Director of Multimedia.
- Advises personnel on the technical specifications and utilization of equipment required for each event.
- Contributes to the Technical Services group by helping with video creation and editing.
- Ability to work effectively in and adapt to a fast-paced, cross-unit team setting.
- Capability to mentor and/or collaborate successfully with internal and external partners involved in video production.
- prior knowledge of using discretionary judgment when managing sensitive information.
- the equivalent of at least 5 years of experience in digital and multi-media work, a bachelor’s degree, and the ability to shoot and edit video.
- Ability to work well with a diverse range of on-screen talent, team members, partners, and stakeholders.