Full-Time Video Producer NBC – Isa Town
We need a video producer to help us make entertaining and informative videos about the economy and the stock market that people will want to share. These videos will cover a wide variety of topics, from in-depth interviews and explanations to reports from the field. To make appealing films from inception to delivery, you should be skilled at idea generation, scripting videos, editing, and creating graphics. Your background should include directing and recording topics from afar, as well as working with and nurturing on-air talent. The Video Producer is in charge of making videos about financial markets and finances that are both informative and timely. The ideal candidate will have worked professionally making videos in a native YouTube style, have great producing and editing skills, be able to create graphics, manage studio and field shoots, and have experience cultivating talent.
Job Title : Video Producer NBC
Location : Isa Town, Isa Town, Bahrain
Salary : $ 21.41 per hour.
Company : Hinge Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure that all copyright regulations are met, not just for video but also for audio. Collaborate with other parties to get licenses as needed.
- Upload videos to Vimeo, YouTube, and other media sites. To improve efficacy and reach, keep tabs on viewing patterns and data.
- assist with social media promotion plan and regularly supply video content and other materials for our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram sites.
- Always be aware of the most recent innovations and industry trends in video software and hardware.
- Applicants with photography experience will occasionally be asked to put that skill to use as needed for projects.
- Video tools like cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and more should be used as needed.
- Make videos and audio, from concept to completion, including all planning, shooting, and editing.
- Play the role of director during filming and be in charge of the cameras, lights, actors, and sound.
- Make sure the film upholds our brand values and helps spread positive awareness of the university.
- It’s imperative that the final product’s audio and visual quality meet our high standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production or comparable experience, plus evidence of producing a diverse range of high-quality work.
- familiarity with the Sony FS7, A7S, and remote filming through Skype, Zoom, etc., as well as experience with a wide range of camera settings.
- Experience capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, media management, and archiving project media a plus.
- We now use Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro for video editing, and anybody with professional knowledge and prior experience with audio and lighting gear should also be able to use these tools.
- Capability with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator at a professional level.