This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Video Producer / Editor – Salem
We are seeking a highly energetic, and creative Video Editor to join our dynamic organization. We are looking for a talented storyteller to join our in-house media production team.
Job Title : Video Producer / Editor
Location : Salem, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 26.61 per hour.
Company : Barstool Sports
Job Type : Full-Time
- Video and content creation and editing for social networks.
- Utilize vectorscopes, RGB parades, and waveform monitors for accurate color correction and grading of video.
- Engages with the development and design teams to produce engagement pieces; gives input to ensure that asset development needs are satisfied.
- There might be a need for sporadic graphic design, photography, videography, and field production assistance.
- Incorporating suggestions for creating a video content strategy, among others, into the larger advertising blueprint is essential.
- While the projects are wide-ranging, some examples are brand-identity films, product-explanation videos, promotions, digital channel advertisements, video testimonials from satisfied customers, and profiles in the documentary style.
- Virtual or live-streamed help, as well as internal company interactions, may be required for some projects.
- To create high-quality digital media that informs our viewers, we edit a selection of content in conjunction with Product Management and the Marketing Department.
- The Editor’s responsibilities also include assisting with the post-production of daily recordings of one-hour presentations and other media management tasks such tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and other related duties.
- Develop high-quality, engaging media by cutting together video, graphics, audio, interactives, and more with ease and speed.
- High levels of motivation and exceptional oral, written, presenting, and problem-solving skills.
- Editing experience with Adobe Creative Cloud media production products, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as communication, mass media, video production, or a connected area.
- competency with Adobe software such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, InDesign, and/or Avid.
- An art or design degree is preferred but not required for this position.