17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Veterinary Receptionist – Manito
To fill this position, we need someone who is capable, proactive, and comfortable working in a team environment. The ideal candidate will be able to give first-rate service to guests in a discreet, high-pressure setting. The receptionist’s primary responsibilities are to welcome members and guests, answer the phone, assist with account inquiries, take reservations, route calls, and provide great service. Helps out with the team’s other administrative duties as needed.
Job Title : Veterinary Receptionist
Location : Manito, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.17 per hour.
Company : EYEPIC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure that all visitors and employees are properly signed in and depart. Maintain visibility of employee whereabouts.
- Make use of a phone system with many lines to accept messages and direct callers, as well as answer questions.
- All incoming calls must be answered, screened, and forwarded as appropriate, and basic information must be provided as needed.
- Invite people to join the study, have them visit, hire them, and deliver messages. Find out why they’re there and direct them to the right places.
- Carry out a variety of additional administrative tasks, including filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Manage the process of collecting information and maintaining the personnel database, which includes keeping tabs on new hires and recording attendance at required annual compliance trainings.
- Take part in any and all meetings required of you by the Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management.
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) request enabling, follow-up, and backup training coverage are your responsibilities.
- Billing, data entry, word processing, creating new case files, and preparing correspondence are all responsibilities.
- Record all office and file cabinet keys in a logbook and maintain a sign-out sheet for all office supplies.
- Respectful and thorough following up is a hallmark of this service, as are open lines of communication and genuine concern for the well-being of clients, employees, and other professionals.
- Working as a receptionist and/or office assistant in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Word processing, spreadsheets, Access, PowerPoint, and the ability to use the internet are all considered to be bare minimums when it comes to computer literacy.
- talent at multitasking and getting lots done in a short length of time.
- Paying close attention to detail is essential for ensuring that any issues reported to the front desk are properly recorded and addressed in a timely manner.