26 May 2023
Full-Time Variety: Social Media Coordinator – Jama’are
The social media coordinator’s duties include content curation, creation, monitoring, and moderation across all platforms. To improve channel growth through visitor and follower engagement, this person will work closely with members of the Marketing team to determine relevant and timely content for the social media platforms.
Job Title : Variety: Social Media Coordinator
Location : Jama’are, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 18.1 per hour.
Company : PHYSIO LOGIC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Will regularly create text-over-graphic videos and text-over-images that are engaging and will spark a social conversation.
- Maintain a uniform tone of online discourse for the brand across all channels.
- every day, make engaging photo galleries that can be shared anywhere.
- Create blog content by writing, editing, and working with team members.
- Will seek for groups/hashtags on social media that can be mined for daily news stories and provide useful platforms for content distribution.
- For social media platforms and PR campaigns, create and maintain a content calendar.
- will act as the focal point for any company-wide social media efforts.
- Will assist with the implementation of an evolving email strategy in order to create/manage regular newsletters to increase audience users and other KPIs.
- As a social media expert, it is my responsibility to monitor the newest social media trends to ensure that our station’s content initiatives are always ahead of the curve.
- Create posts and updates for sites like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- extensive experience with Microsoft Office, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, and familiarity with social media management platforms and the best practices for organic publishing.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities are required, as well as a passion for writing.
- degree from college with a focus in business, marketing, communications, or a similar subject.
- You are a proactive team player who can also effectively work alone.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) or an equivalent program.