This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Part-Time Utility Steward/Dishwasher – Cuddalore
The Dishwasher is in charge of maintaining and cleaning dishes, serving ware, and other equipment. In addition, the employee may be allocated to other serviceable tasks.
Job Title : Utility Steward/Dishwasher
Location : Cuddalore, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 12.76 per hour.
Company : Local Staffing
Job Type : Part-Time
- Before placing dishware, glasses, tableware, and other kitchen equipment in the washing machine, be sure they’re clean.
- The company’s mission, vision, and basic values are embodied in this item.
- The manager must be alerted whenever the temperature in the dish machine wash or rinse cycle falls below the safety threshold.
- Examine your work habits and operational challenges for ways to improve service, performance, and/or safety.
- Speak with guests to ensure that they are happy with the food and service, as well as to address any complaints.
- Before distributing, rewashes soiled plates.
- Telephone, written, e-mail, or face-to-face communication with bosses, coworkers, and subordinates.
- Clean dishes should be organized and stacked. Dishes are delivered to the cook’s line and other related storage locations when they are clean.
- Remove trash from the area around the restaurant’s facade and garbage dumpster.
- Drain the dish machine’s water every hour or so.
- Applicants are required to have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Reading and comprehending written material.
- Analyzing visitor demands, keeping to service quality standards, and monitoring guest satisfaction are all examples of models and approaches for offering tourist and consumer spending.
- In all circumstances, mature judgement and professionalism are required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.