26 May 2023
Full-Time Utility Maintenance/Custodian Clerk – Pangantucan
According to company policy, a Utility Clerk is responsible for maintaining a clean and orderly shop. Engages with customer service, delivers groceries, locates items, and does price verifications. Ensures a clean, safe, and pleasant shopping experience for customers by performing a variety of customer service activities.
Job Title : Utility Maintenance/Custodian Clerk
Location : Pangantucan, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.36 per hour.
Company : Bishop Gadsden
Job Type : Full-Time
- Follows Company safety measures to keep the working and shopping environment clean, safe, and hygienic. All Company rules and procedures are followed.
- Obtains all of the necessary paperwork and deposits for new water connections. It is monitored and produces monthly billing statements. The Water Crane is tasked with collecting funds.
- Shopping carts are collected and placed in a cart corral by this employee. Maintains a clean parking lot and communicates with management about any occurrences, acts, or concerns that occur on the store’s grounds.
- Maintain the floor scrubber, waste compactor, and cardboard baler equipment in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with the stipulated safety regulations.
- Regular equipment checks are carried out, and any components that need repair are sent to the relevant department or store manager.
- Customer service activities, such as answering queries and making product recommendations, are handled by this position.
- Arranging items in designated areas and removing cardboard after products are purchased are just some of the steps taken to ensure that products are shown in the best possible light.
- Customer service and friendliness are maintained by welcoming customers, answering queries, and transferring items as required.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of various documents, including but not limited to alerts and bulletins, reports, and other paperwork.
- Custodial and store maintenance responsibilities, such as sweeping and mopping floors, aiding in the fast cleanup of spills, and other routine housekeeping jobs that need the use of specialized equipment.
- Understanding and ability to read and interpret brief communications and memoranda. Correspondence writing skills. Skills in one-on-one communication and small-group presentations to business partners, customers, and coworkers.
- communicate effectively and eloquently in the English language Be able to communicate successfully with coworkers and members of the general public. This work requires the capacity to read and analyze information, as well as the ability to write often.
- Mathematical operations using decimals as well as whole numbers. Analyzing ratios and percentages. Working with money and keeping track of it in a bank account.
- The ability to handle while juggling phone calls and walk-in customers. To input proper data into the system, you must be detail-oriented. Ability to utilize a calculator as well as operate in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word is required. Customer service orientation and a desire to serve the community are required.
- Equivalent of one to three months of comparable work experience and/or training, or a combination of high school diploma and general education degree (GED).