17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Utility Clerk Team Member – Thiruvananthapuram
General maintenance and cleaning tasks are the responsibility of the Utility Clerk, who also ensures that the facility’s high standards of health, safety, and sanitation are upheld by all team members. In order to make it convenient for members, carts and flatbeds are collected and returned to the club entrance from the parking lot.
Job Title : Utility Clerk Team Member
Location : Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India
Salary : $ 20.07 per hour.
Company : BJs Wholesale Club
Job Type : Part-Time
- maintains a friendly and customer service-oriented approach by greeting clients, responding to their questions, and carrying things as needed.
- Duties like as sweeping and mopping floors, speeding up the cleaning of spills, and other normal housekeeping tasks that need the use of specialist equipment fall under this category.
- Compile and distribute reports, publish bulletins and notices, as well as other administrative tasks as needed. Examples of these tasks include placing orders for and delivering supplies to the workers. Perform clerical duties to the extent necessary.
- It is necessary to arrange things in specific places and remove cardboard after products have been acquired in order to guarantee that products are shown in the greatest possible light.
- Be sure to follow all safety precautions while using equipment such as floor scrubbers, waste compactors, and cardboard balers.
- Ensures a clean, safe, and hygienic working and shopping environment by following all safety requirements. All regulations and procedures of the company are followed.
- in charge of the store’s shopping cart collection and storage A clean parking lot and reporting of any incidents or concerns on the store’s premises is a responsibility of the parking lot attendant.
- Be ready to answer inquiries about and provide recommendations regarding the items supplied in the various departments.
- Inspections should be performed on a regular basis to detect potential problems before they become expensive breakdowns.
- It is imperative that all of the necessary paperwork and deposits be in order. On a monthly basis, it is monitored and creates invoices. The Water Crane has been given the task of collecting charitable contributions.
- Equivalent of one to three months of comparable work experience and/or training, or a combination of high school diploma and general education diploma (GED).
- Adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with decimals and whole numbers. Figuring out percentages and ratios. Maintaining an accurate cash drawer balance and the capacity to count back change are two examples of this.
- Phone calls and clients in the company can’t keep you from multitasking. When working in this field you must pay great attention to the smallest details. Applicants must be able to utilize a personal computer and a calculator, among other things. Skills in dealing with people and a desire to give back to the community are essential.
- must be able to interact successfully with the general public and their colleagues to be successful. Reading and analyzing information, as well as often reporting on the status of a project, are necessary abilities for this role.
- Instructions and remarks in the form of technical documentation must be read and understood. Comprehend the basics of letter-writing In order for customers, consumers, and other employees of a company to effectively receive and process information, they must be able to work in small groups or get it one on one.