19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Utility Clerk – Marsā Maṭrūḥ
Every day, the Utility Clerk is in charge of keeping the facility in tip-top shape and making sure that everyone on the team is doing their part to keep it safe and sanitary for everyone. Gathers and returns carts/flatbeds from the parking lot to the club door so that club members have easy access.
Job Title : Utility Clerk
Location : Marsā Maṭrūḥ, Maṭrūḥ, Egypt
Salary : $ 20.43 per hour.
Company : PrimeLine Utility Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- Produce and distribute announcements, notifications and bulletins, reports, and other clerical materials as needed.
- Conveniently keeps shopping bags in a corral for easy access Maintains a clean parking lot and communicates with management about any occurrences, acts, or concerns that occur on store premises.
- Assisting in the speedy cleanup of spills, sweeping and mopping the floors, and completing other typical housekeeping jobs that need the use of specific equipment.
- Customer service is maintained by welcoming customers, answering queries, and carrying groceries as requested.
- Consistently adheres to the company’s safety policies in order to maintain a clean, safe, and hygienic working and shopping environment. All rules and procedures of the company are adhered to.
- Maintain the floor scrubber, waste compactor, and cardboard baler equipment in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with the stipulated safety regulations.
- Set up new water connections by completing paperwork and collecting deposits. Month-to-month bill management and generation are handled. The Water Crane is used to collect money.
- Installing products in allowed space and removing cardboard from shelves when items are bought and depositing it into a bailer are some of the ways this position builds product displays and maintains excellent product presentation.
- Perform departmental duties, such as answering customers’ questions and providing product suggestions.
- Performing routine equipment inspections and notifying the relevant department or store manager of any items in need of repair is an important element of performing preventative maintenance.
- competence to speak effectively and clearly in English A person must be able to communicate effectively with both the general public and their coworkers. Reading and evaluating material and often reporting on project progress are required skills for this position.
- Excellent phone manners and the ability to multi-task while serving consumers. This role requires rigorous attention to detail in order to guarantee proper data input. On a personal computer, you must be capable of using Excel and Word. Customer service skills and a willingness to contribute to the community are required.
- Mathematical operations using decimals as well as whole numbers. Analyzing ratios and percentages. Working with money and keeping track of it in a bank account.
- A high school graduation or GED is required, as is one to three months of relevant work experience or training, or an equivalent mix of education and training.
- Technical instructions, brief communications, and memoranda may be easily understood by someone who has this ability. Simple correspondence writing ability. Skills in one-on-one communication and small-group presentations to business partners, customers, and colleagues.