25 May 2023
Full-Time Us Finance Manager – Warri
We’re seeking for a finance manager with some experience to join our team. If you have experience delivering excellent customer service, the ambition to earn an unlimited income, and want to pursue a career as a Finance Manager working with exciting new products, we would like to chat with you.
Job Title : Us Finance Manager
Location : Warri, Delta, Nigeria
Salary : $ 25.3 per hour.
Company : Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to develop accounting and financial processes and structures, as well as instill in the organization a Continuous Improvement culture.
- Financial reports and financial information, as well as recommendations for future actions, should be provided to management.
- Create a system for assessing important events and activities, as well as critical performance metrics (KPIs).
- Anticipate bottlenecks, keep escalation under control, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance business needs with technology and procedural constraints.
- Communicate with various departments, discussing business strategy and making decisions about the future.
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance to compare the actual performance to the business plans.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are handled, fixed, and documented accurately in a timely manner in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their knowledge of and application of these challenges.
- Provide the company with financial guidance and recommendations.
- Assist with the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the paperwork and schedules that go with them, in compliance with government agencies.
- To guarantee efficient financial oversight, keep in touch with auditors.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, or a degree with a significant mathematical component (MBA preferred).
- Capacity to lead and develop the skills and competencies of finance teams.
- Understanding of web-based collaborative applications is required.
- The candidate should have a strong sense of leadership and a persistent drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are all highly regarded applications. It is necessary to have strong PC abilities as well as application knowledge.