26 May 2023
Full-Time Us Finance Manager – Madīnat al-Sādāt
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our team. We look forward to speaking with you if you have expertise providing outstanding customer service, have the desire to make a limitless income, and want to create a career as a Finance Manager working with interesting new products.
Job Title : Us Finance Manager
Location : Madīnat al-Sādāt, Al-Minūfiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.49 per hour.
Company : Amazon
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a system for assessing important events and activities, as well as critical performance metrics (KPIs).
- Assist with withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as related documentation and schedules, in compliance with government rules.
- Communicate with different departments, discussing company plans and making decisions on future paths.
- Provide the company with financial advice and proposals.
- Ability to enhance accounting and finance procedures and structures, as well as establish in the business a Continuous Improvement attitude.
- The number of years of experience you have is the only factor that determines your income.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, control escalation, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance business demands with technological and procedural restrictions.
- Costs, price, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and actual performance vs. corporate goals are all things to consider.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting difficulties, ensuring that any technical issues are properly addressed, repaired, and documented in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. The global finance team should be trained, coached, and developed in their understanding and application of these concerns.
- Financial reports and financial information, as well as recommendations for future actions, should be delivered to management.
- The applicant must possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, as well as a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, is required (MBA preferred).
- Capability of leading and improving the skills and competencies of financial teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling talents, are also required.
- Working knowledge of web-based collaborative technologies.