26 May 2023
Full-Time UI Technical Engineer III – Pehowa
A Technical Engineer provides the department with technical expertise, with a focus on new and existing product development, process development, and production operations. It’s important to keep the next level of management in the loop by completing the following duties.
Job Title : UI Technical Engineer III
Location : Pehowa, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 25.59 per hour.
Company : Motion Recruitment
Job Type : Full-Time
- Specifications for new equipment and tools are written. They are also coordinated and overseen by someone else. This person is the person in charge of the design, construction, installation, start-up and tests of new equipment and tools.
- Communication with various departments within the company in order to provide customer service and resolve any issues that may come up throughout the course of a project.
- Working with the engineering, architectural, and business teams to understand and manage day-to-day capacity and resource management is your responsibility.
- Organize and control the overall engineering timetables for all projects. To guarantee that the master schedule’s plan objectives are completed, you must lead, coordinate, and manage your team.
- An application portfolio’s dependencies and common infrastructure platform components should be examined. Migrating should also take into account these factors.
- Identify forthcoming hardware/software products and standards, as well as return-on-investment studies for possible systems, in order to support and justify recommendations to management for acquiring and adopting new technology.
- Investigate problems with production and testing systems. As part of EI’s quality system, do final quality checks on assigned completed systems.
- All process documentation, including but not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk analyses, process plans, PFDs, work combination tables, design reviews, trial reports, work instructions, condition standards, and capacity tracking, must be prepared.
- Work to avoid introducing errors into subsequent processes while also implementing ways to deal with those that do.
- Cloud-based archives of medical images need integration and testing with customers’ and supplier’s existing systems and procedures.
- Employees must be able to read and understand a variety of types of written documentation such as safety regulations, maintenance instructions, and operational procedures. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to solve problems, are all prerequisites for this position.
- System analysis and application development experience of at least six years, or an equivalent mix of additional education and/or work experience of at least eight years, is needed.
- Self-motivation, curiosity, and creativity are all signs that a person like technology and is passionate about it.
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to offer ideas and alternatives that fulfill corporate objectives are required.
- Being able to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced setting needs the adoption of a team mentality.