26 May 2023
Full-Time Truck Driver CDL A – Yola
You’ll travel to deliver supplies to our clients as a Truck Driver, all while adhering to and following safety standards and regulations. A good driving record is required, as are excellent customer service abilities. Drivers that are experienced, safe, and customer-focused are urged to apply!
Job Title : Truck Driver CDL A
Location : Yola, Adamawa, Nigeria
Salary : $ 26.38 per hour.
Company : Summitt Trucking
Job Type : Full-Time
- Involved in carrying out and reporting Inspecting before and after a travel to identify and communicate any problems or shortcomings to the appropriate supervisors
- The ideal candidate will always put safety first and use correct PPE.
- Ability to work as part of a team by being flexible, adaptive, and passionate in your interactions with coworkers and customers – the capacity to multitask
- Client transaction paperwork, as well as regulatory obligations such as Hazmat preparation, vehicle inspection reports, load reports, and trip reports, are all handled by handheld computers. Truck drivers follow a computer-generated Route and Sequence delivery plan.
- An average truck driver spends the most of his or her day driving, but he or she also does other duties, such as delivering goods and completing documentation for shipments.
- Leave the warehouse with a manifest that includes the driver’s name and a list of stores to whom deliveries and/or pickups will be made on a regular basis.
- While delivering items to consumers, the truck driver maintains a high degree of customer service.
- Working outside in all types of weather is required.
- We’ll be loading and unloading goods both by hand and with heavy machinery all day, so you’ll need to be able to lift 75 pounds or more on a daily basis.
- After unloading, check the seal number with a store clerk and account for any shortages, mislabeled products, or returns.
- It is necessary to have a valid Class A commercial driver’s license (CDL) as well as the ability to operate transportation equipment safely (e.g., tractor-trailer combinations).
- You must be able to read, write, and speak English proficiently in order to understand, offer, and receive guidance.
- Must be knowledgeable with DOT regulations and possess a valid BC driver’s license.
- Pass any background checks and/or drug tests that may be required as part of the work.
- Two years of driving experience or completion of a truck driver training school’s course are required.