25 May 2023
Full-Time Treasury Operations Analyst – San Fernando
We’re looking for a Treasurer to manage the company’s global banking, investment, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow to ensure that there are sufficient money to operate daily operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business development. This person will also be in charge of the company’s risk, credit, collection, and insurance processes on a global scale.
Job Title : Treasury Operations Analyst
Location : San Fernando, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 13.48 per hour.
Company : Aston Carter
Job Type : Full-Time
- Evaluates, advises, and implements funding sources, investment options, and financial instruments to achieve the organization’s financial and treasury objectives.
- Establishes and maintains long-term partnerships with banking partners while assuring efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- Strong statistical skills, including regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations.
- When it is legal and tax-efficient, create a cross-currency notional pooling mechanism to pool global cash. With same-day access to global money, automatic sweeps from local accounts will be available.
- In collaboration with key stakeholders, define and create cost, quality, and speed KPIs for processes.
- You must be able to communicate effectively and constructively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies in order to improve performance, innovation, problem solving, and outcomes.
- Certain firms may require the services of a cash management bank. Accounts can be opened, as well as an electronic banking platform. Users may be created, and duties and degrees of authority can be assigned to them.
- Accounts that are still in operation in the electronic banking sector should be closed. Add additional users and responsibilities to the newly established domain.
- More large-scale initiatives will be begun and led as needed in areas such as service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitization, and harmonization.
- Make short and long-term cash management strategies, as well as monthly and yearly cash flow estimates.
- It’s important to understand how to use financial software platforms.
- To increase one’s chances of being hired, a candidate must have superior treasury knowledge, both locally and globally.
- Capable of prioritizing assignments and working together with several supervisors.
- Detail-oriented, self-driven, and well-organized.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or a quantitative subject connected to these fields is required.