18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Treasury Analyst – Maiduguri
The company’s global banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems, require the services of a Treasurer. The ideal candidate will work as part of a larger Finance team to manage the company’s cash flow, ensuring that there is enough money to conduct day-to-day operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business growth. On a worldwide scale, this individual will be in charge of the company’s risk, credit, collections, and insurance activities.
Job Title : Treasury Analyst
Location : Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
Salary : $ 14.49 per hour.
Company : Accounting Principals
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make monthly and annual cash flow forecasts, as well as short- and long-term cash management plans.
- More large-scale initiatives will be started and guided as needed in the areas of service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitalization, and harmonization.
- Statistical abilities, such as regression analysis and correlation/causal calculations, are necessary for the Applicant.
- Electronic banking domain accounts that are still active should be closed. Create new users and roles in the newly created domain.
- Establishes and maintains long-term partnerships with banking partners while also assuring efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- Create a cross-currency notional pooling mechanism for global cash where it is lawful and tax-efficient. Automatic sweeps from local accounts will be possible because to same-day worldwide money access.
- Select a cash management bank as needed by certain businesses. Accounts, as well as an electronic banking platform, can be established. Users can be established and allocated responsibilities and levels of power.
- You must be able to work effectively and constructively with all levels of workers, management, and other agencies in order to improve performance, innovation, problem solving, and outcomes.
- Evaluates, advises, and implements funding sources, investment options, and financial instruments to meet the organization’s financial and treasury objectives.
- In conjunction with key stakeholders, define and create cost, quality, and speed metrics relating to the processes.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or a quantitative discipline that is comparable is required. Getting a job is easier if you meet these qualifications.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and collaborate with a diverse group of managers.
- To increase his or her chances of being hired, a candidate must have superior treasury knowledge, both locally and globally.
- Make sure all financial software and functionality is up to date.