18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Treasury Advisory Executive – Ikire
All day-to-day accounting and financial operations are overseen by the Financial Controller, a member of management. Accounts Receivable, Payable, Payroll Processing, Treasury duties, GL Activities and reporting are some of the primary activities that fall under the umbrella of this position. Our company’s rules and procedures will be adhered to by the Financial Controller.
Job Title : Treasury Advisory Executive
Location : Ikire, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 38 per hour.
Company : Moxie Communications Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Oversee the tax return and quarterly tax distribution processes, collaborating with internal constituents and external tax advisors to ensure proper and timely completion in accordance with local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Studying current and new laws, forecasting future legislation, ensuring adherence to regulations, submitting financial reports, and advising management on essential steps ensures compliance with federal, state, and local legal obligations.
- Prepares and creates financial plan changes and suggestions after reviewing and analyzing budget and financial data. To internal management and the parent firm, communicate and distribute information/results.
- Researches and analyzes data to provide reports that evaluate profitability, ROI, and expenses. Compares financial and informational facts to support outcomes and recommendations.
- Ensures that the company’s assets are effectively managed by establishing suitable accounting systems for revenue recognition and expense accruals.
- Replies to the requirements of Property Management at all levels, including special reports, interpretation of financial results and associated systems, and identification of possible issue areas
- As required, provide support for the efforts of the Finance Department, including the development of software and systems as well as other departmental or company-wide enhancements, via research, planning, and actual implementation.
- It is your job to organize the daily, weekly, and monthly activities of your team members so that they can correctly record, classify, and control financial transactions.
- Implements and maintains rigorous accounting controls to ensure compliance with internal and external rules and directives.
- Establishes preventive maintenance standards, examines new equipment, and negotiates service contracts.
- The job outcomes of the financial staff are supported by activities such as coaching, counseling, and penalizing personnel, as well as planning, monitoring, and reviewing work outputs.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is required, as well as five years of accounting experience, including at least one year as a supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, accounting, or finance preferred. Master’s degree or professional certificate preferred (such as a CPA or CMA).
- Experience in accounting, auditing, and financial management for a minimum of ten years is necessary, along with a proven acquaintance with accounting concepts and the taxation of corporations.
- To be proactive, one must be able to solve problems on their own without the constant guidance of others. Always on the lookout for additional responsibilities and open to hearing and reacting to criticism.