26 May 2023
Full-Time Trauma Medical Director – Chandernagore
At our clinic, a Healthcare Administrator is a key figure. A Healthcare Administrator is in charge of operations in and around clinics and supervises a single clinic location. A Healthcare Administrator is responsible for supervising clinical and non-clinical employees, assisting with operational initiatives, and ensuring that the clinic runs smoothly and on time on a daily basis.
Job Title : Trauma Medical Director
Location : Chandernagore, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 33.59 per hour.
Company : Exelixis
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine patient referrals to determine whether or not they are suitable for admission.
- To maintain the agency’s clinical and financial success, collaborate with other important partners inside the organization.
- Supervise the patient and partner assignment procedure.
- Oversee the coordination of referrals to the agency from both inside and outside the organization.
- Examine the agency’s ability to meet the patients’ expected clinical needs prior to approving the admission.
- Ensure that you have complete control over all aspects of patient care delivery coordination.
- Participate in center/agency surveys (Licensure / JCAHO) and any required reports that follow.
- Ensure that the needs of the patients are assessed on a regular basis.
- Ascertain that the patient’s unique POC is created, implemented, and updated.
- In order to meet favourable recruitment and retention goals, clinical partners should be coached, monitored, and precepted.
- A year of experience working in a home health setting is necessary.
- CPR certification must be current.
- A current, unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licence is required in the state where you practise.
- A bachelor’s degree in nursing from an accredited college or university, or a certificate from an accredited/approved RN programme.
- You have to have two (2) years of recent clinical experience to work as an RN.