26 May 2023
Full-Time Third Keyholder – Ramanathapuram
The Key Holder is responsible for opening and closing a retail business while the Store Manager is not present. Management, monitoring, direct customer help, and ensuring that the shop’s appearance is in accordance with standards are all provided by this position. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of cash registers and credit/debit machines in retail establishments. POS transactions, goods handling, stock processing, and stockroom management are all duties. A sales floor merchandiser receives, stores and replenishes merchandise, as well as stockpiling it.
Job Title : Third Keyholder
Location : Ramanathapuram, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 14.79 per hour.
Company : Balenciaga America Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accomplish your daily objectives for sales and productivity while aiding others in the same way.
- Assist your management team by seeing to it that all duties are executed to a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Providing an amazing consumer buying experience that inspires, empowers, reassures, and entices customers to return.
- Additionally, this role requires the ability to make tender transactions, collect cash or card payments, count currency, and interact with customers.
- With the help of shop managers, assist them in making sales calls outside the store. Ensure that all e-mails and phone calls are dealt with promptly, politely, and efficiently.
- All processes for shop opening and closure are carried out precisely. This position’s principal tasks include maintaining order and cleanliness on the sales floor, in the stockroom, and in the outdoor product area.
- Greets and helps customers; answers professionally and promptly to client enquiries and complaints; handles customer questions/concerns. Maintains current knowledge of guiding concepts and POS system modifications.
- Remains up to date on payment and exchange regulations as well as security requirements in order to increase service levels while decreasing security risks.
- Reconcile product invoices to products received, shipped, and transferred as required for appropriate inventory by entering all receipt, shipping, and transfer paperwork precisely into the computer system.
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention standards, process receipts quickly, keep shelves stocked, and price things correctly.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule (e.g., on holidays, weekends, and in different places) as the company needs.
- Capable of continuously standing/walking; routinely pushing/pulling; sometimes bending/stooping/crawling/reaching above shoulders/kneeling; mounting a ladder; and carrying up to 40 pounds; i.e., fixture components and cartons of products.
- Ability to form and maintain good working connections with coworkers, departments, and the general public.
- Excel and Word fluency, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, are required for this position.
- From a recognized college or university, six months of experience in landscape design and six months of experience in tree and landscape inspections are required of all candidates for the position of landscape designer.