26 May 2023
Full-Time Temp, Payroll Administrator – Sasaram
Payroll Analysts are Workday experts who can assist necessary modules. The job offers Workday support to main stakeholders and the company in general. Payroll Analysts diagnose, configure, maintain, and test Workday.
Job Title : Temp, Payroll Administrator
Location : Sasaram, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 31.22 per hour.
Company : University Hospital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Research and respond to client needs, including those of the state and federal government. Prepare ADHOC reports including accurate data. Before releasing to internal/external customers (excluding EDD, IRS, suppliers, auditors, CSMC management, etc.), evaluate transactions, fix errors, and provide relevant remarks and/or recommendations as required. Run month-end, quarterly, and year-end closing payroll reports.
- All District employees’ payroll is prepared and generated, including tax, social security, unemployment insurance, and retirement withholding. Throughout the district, employee records for taxes, benefits, membership fees, and other deductible items should be updated. Calculate the tax loads and make any required changes.
- Respond to inquiries, help resolve issues such as challenges, conflicts, and discrepancies, and provide technical knowledge about associated transactions, records, laws, rules, policies, and procedures.
- Check with the personnel to ensure that the data is accurate and complies with the policy and procedure. Find out whether there is a need for adjustments, and then put those changes into effect, so that the reports and systems are consistent.
- Involved in a wide range of activities connected to the processing and administration of employee pay, including the maintenance of complicated and confidential accounting/bookkeeping records.
- Responsible for starting, monitoring, processing, and auditing the organization’s bi-weekly payroll runs. Set up each job, check the results, look over any mistakes to figure out what to do to fix them, and make sure the balance is right before moving on to the next step in the processing.
- Directly collaborate with HR staff on monthly payroll operations such as contract pay, BenefitFocus processing, termination lump sum payments, employee termination eforms, additional pay eforms, and overpayment/underpayment analysis and resolution.
- A detailed control sheet must be maintained throughout each payroll cycle to ensure that all payroll costs are properly accounted for and that the budget is properly reconciled.
- When workers are transferred, promoted, degraded, or become full- or part-time employees, their positions are recorded in the system to see whether modifications are necessary.
- To guarantee optimum system performance, communicate with business users to gather and explain business needs, transform requirements into system functionality, and make suggestions for this to happen.
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked with time-tracking systems before. Experience working under a union contract is an asset, but it is not essential. Personal and customer service qualities are complemented by excellent writing skills.
- Payroll processing knowledge, from time capture to final payroll tax payments Skills of automated payroll systems is necessary, with a high preference for SAP knowledge.
- There are two levels in this program: Level 2 needs three years of relevant experience and Level 3 requires five years of related experience, including the processing of garnishments.
- 2-4 years’ experience in an analytical capacity using Workday; knowledge with the following modules is preferred: Payroll, benefits, compensation, talent, recruitment, learning.
- Most of the following qualifications may be met with just a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business.