25 May 2023
Full-Time Teller Manager – Tumkuru
Through digital engagement, lobby management, transactional processing, and retail servicing contacts, a Teller is responsible for our branch’s customer experience. Accurately and efficiently processes a wide range of financial transactions.
Job Title : Teller Manager
Location : Tumkuru, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 17.99 per hour.
Company : The Home Depot
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times, prove routinely, balance cash on hand, and double-check that transactions and negotiable items correspond to the figures in the system.
- Complete all branch-related operational tasks as needed (e.g cash ordering, vault, ATM, and wire transfer activities).
- Keep up to date on the Company’s goods and services, as well as any applicable federal legislation, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and Know Your Customer requirements. Follow all Company and regulatory compliance and operational risk controls to the letter; report any control flaws, compliance breaches, or operational loss occurrences.
- As needed, ATMs and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) are balanced.
- Maintain established customer service standards and provide a one-of-a-kind experience by understanding client needs and delivering solutions when it counts.
- Maintains internal control standards inside the bank, including timely completion of internal and external audit points and any issues raised by external authorities.
- Servicing Customer accounts, collecting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, confirming currency, balancing cash drawer, and night deposits are all examples of Teller transactions.
- Be the initial point of contact for a customer and leave a positive first impression by offering prompt and polite service.
- To carry out the Group compliance policy on a local level by containing compliance risk in collaboration with the Head of Group Compliance, Global Business Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer, or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources and training, fostering a compliance culture, and optimizing relationships with regulators.
- When you provide proactive customer-driven service, you will improve the company’s image. You will also make new business referrals when you contact customers and use customer relationship management software.
- To process transactions quickly and correctly, you’ll need excellent attention to detail and cash management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Because the company won’t be sponsoring visas for these jobs, having the right to work in the United States is very important.
- The candidate should have a strong desire to learn and grow, as well as a leadership spirit.
- A year of customer service and/or sales experience is essential, as well as cash handling abilities.