26 May 2023
Full-Time Technical Project Manager – Dadu
Strategic sales and marketing demands will be met by the Technical Project Manager who will use his or her technical knowledge to design and build corporate big data platforms and apps. Working together with partners from several departments, such as commercial sales and marketing, analytics and machine learning, and other third parties, this person will be essential.
Job Title : Technical Project Manager
Location : Dadu, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 67.61 per hour.
Company : OnPrem – a Qvest Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Integrates knowledge of product vision and functionality into development efforts to guarantee that business requirements are met with the technological solution.
- As part of the product support role, you’ll work with clients on-site to help them get the most out of the tools you supply. Provide first-line technical assistance for problems and requests for modifications, and escalate when required.
- completing projects on-site using well-established project management procedures. For customers, it is important to know how best to accomplish their goals.
- undertake regular monitoring and identification of important indicators, as well as data collection. Because of your analytical abilities, you are able to develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the overall quality of the project’s operations. To find patterns, establish underlying causes, and implement policy changes across a wide range of groups of people, large datasets are submitted to statistical analysis.
- Set up regular planning, daily updates and customer review meetings and make sure they are well-run.
- Making ensuring systems are adequately maintained and new users may be quickly incorporated into the system by updating documentation
- In person or in a meeting, you must be able to communicate effectively about procedures, tool needs, business requirements, and specifications.
- To ensure that the team solution is widely adopted on-site, develop and provide training sessions on the correct use and maintenance of the product.
- Facilitates the coordination of departments both technical and non-technical to guarantee that all goals and specifications are met.
- To properly design, document, and scope projects and initiatives, it is necessary to have a tight working relationship with project owners in order to ascertain business goals and needs.
- Good project management skills in the face of complexity. Communication, decision making, presentation, human relations and organizing abilities are all excellent. Accurate and fast problem-solving.
- This position necessitates a someone with strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills who can work well in a multicultural environment and interact well with people at all levels of the company.
- Powerful impression of initiative and urgency, as seen by completing duties, enhancing existing work procedures, and supporting others as needed.
- skill in software implementations, implementations or interface engineering is required for qualified applicants. A minimum of five years of Agile Project Management experience in a software or mixed-software/hardware environment is also required for qualified candidates
- outstanding networking skills and a thorough grasp of the network requirements for voice and video implementation.