Full-Time Technical Program Manager – Sibagat
Our Infrastructure as a Service business is in need of a Technical Project Manager to join the Project Management Office team. For both internal and external customers, the PMO serves as a project manager. We assist a wide variety of projects and initiatives, from small to large and sophisticated to cross-functional. When it comes to spreadsheets and meeting minutes, you’re a project or program manager. You like to keep track of what you’ve learnt, manage your risks, and record your solutions. Working in a big organization appeals to you since it allows you to take on more complicated problems. Your top priority is expanding your knowledge, and you’re on the lookout for the ideal setting in which to do it.
Job Title : Technical Program Manager
Location : Sibagat, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 67.48 per hour.
Company : The Gap, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- should create and execute an excellent training program in order to achieve a high level of product uptake.
- To properly design, document, and scope projects and initiatives, it is necessary to have a tight working relationship with project owners in order to ascertain business goals and needs.
- Use of pre-defined project management procedures on-site to deliver projects. The most effective methods for achieving the desired results for customers should also be learned.
- Guarantee that the schedules for all meetings are clear, concise, and time-efficient. Evaluate daily updates, customer evaluations and retrospective sessions for their effectiveness.
- Overseeing the campaign’s implementation and ensuring the relevant requirements are satisfied in each service area. Membership education drives, mobilization and leadership development are all part of this. Political activity is also included.
- Gathering data and keeping an eye on crucial indicators are all part of this process. In order to gauge how well the project is doing, you may use KPIs you’ve created. Statistics is used to reveal patterns, find root causes, and implement policy changes for a wide range of people and organizations using large datasets.
- Preserving adequate documentation to help in system maintenance and to make it easy for new users to join the network.
- As part of the product support role, you’ll work with clients on-site to help them get the most out of the tools you supply. Provide first-line technical assistance for problems and requests for modifications, and escalate when required.
- Serves as a point of contact between technical and non-technical departments to ensure that all objectives and requirements are fulfilled.
- has the ability to communicate procedures, tool needs, business requirements, and specifications effectively in person or in meetings, as well as in paperwork.
- This position necessitates a someone with strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills who can work well in a multicultural environment and interact well with people at all levels of the company.
- outstanding networking skills and a thorough grasp of the network requirements for voice and video implementation.
- Software development, implementations, or interface engineering with at least five years of expertise in Agile Project Management in a mixed software/hardware context is required.
- act quickly and with urgency when it comes to doing chores, improving work habits, and getting help when needed.
- Good project management skills in the face of complexity. Communication, decision making, presentation, human relations and organizing abilities are all excellent. Accurate and fast problem-solving.