Full-Time Technical Program Manager – Abeokuta
We’re searching for a Technical Project Manager to join our Infrastructure as a Service division’s Project Management Office team.. For both internal and external customers, the PMO serves as a project manager. As a result, we assist a wide variety of projects and programs of various sizes, complexity, and length. When it comes to spreadsheets and meeting minutes, you’re a project manager. Learning from your mistakes and recording solutions are something you like doing. Because you like the difficulties that come with working in a big organization, you could be a good fit for this position. Your top priority is expanding your knowledge, and you’re on the lookout for the greatest possible setting in which to do just that..
Job Title : Technical Program Manager
Location : Abeokuta, Ogun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 68.56 per hour.
Company : Greystone Monticello
Job Type : Full-Time
- Product vision and functionality knowledge that may be included into the development process helps to guarantee that the technical solution matches the needs of the company.
- Facilitates the coordination of departments both technical and non-technical to guarantee that all goals and specifications are met.
- having a thorough awareness of the solutions provided by other members of the team and collaborating with them to make the most of the tool’s capabilities Troubleshooting and adjustments, escalating issues as necessary.
- Onsite Project Implementation entails delivering projects utilizing specified project management procedures. Also, learn how to choose the most effective strategies for delivering the desired results to the consumer.
- Identifying potential leads, compiling relevant data, and tracking their progress toward achieving key performance indicators. When it comes to determining KPIs, you use your analytical abilities. Understanding patterns, finding core causes, and implementing changes across many teams are some of the responsibilities of data analysts.
- Ensuring that documentation is kept up to date in order to guarantee that systems are well-supported and that new users can be easily integrated
- Communicates efficiently in person / meeting by documenting procedures, tools, business needs, and specifications.
- Make certain that planning meetings, daily updates, customer evaluations, and retrospective meetings are conducted on a regular and effective basis.
- Training sessions should be established and carried out to ensure that the team solution is adopted on the job site at a high rate.
- Work closely with project owners to gather business goals and needs in order to effectively define, document, and scope projects and initiatives.
- Doesn’t only know how to run a single company. Skills in verbal and written exchange as well as decision-making and presentation as well as interpersonal contacts are all strong suits. A excellent individual is someone who can handle difficulties swiftly and efficiently.
- Having the capacity to take the initiative and feel a sense of urgency, as shown by the performance of chores, the improvement of current work practices, and the support of others when needed
- Knowledge and experience in networking for voice and video deployment
- Exceptional capacity to communicate effectively and respectfully at all levels of the organization using written and verbal means, with the ability to adapt to varied cultural contexts.
- skill in software implementations, implementations or interface engineering is required for qualified applicants. A minimum of five years of Agile Project Management experience in a software or mixed-software/hardware environment is also required for qualified candidates