26 May 2023
Full-Time Technical Production Engineer – Maluso
The role of a Technical Engineer is to offer the department with technical experience in the areas of new and current product development, process, and manufacturing operations. Perform the following tasks to keep the next level of management abreast of any concerns or issues.
Job Title : Technical Production Engineer
Location : Maluso, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.16 per hour.
Company : T. Rowe Price
Job Type : Full-Time
- Troubleshoot production and testing systems for complicated problems. In line with the EI quality system, perform final quality assurance on completed systems.
- Produce specifications for new equipment and tools, plan and manage their development and construction as well as their first start-up and testing in line with the master schedule, and keep detailed records of all of these actions.
- Your task includes but is not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk assessments, process plans, PFDs and work combination tables; design reviews; trial reports; work instructions; condition standards; and capacity monitoring.
- It is your obligation to collaborate with the technical, architectural, and business teams in order to understand and handle day-to-day capacity and resource management issues.
- Research new hardware and software products and standards, as well as return on investment studies for potential systems, in order to support and justify recommendations to management for purchasing and implementation activities..
- Make sure your procedures don’t pass on faults to succeeding processes, while also developing countermeasures to those that do so, before they may occur.
- All projects should have a single master engineering schedule. Coordinate and manage your team to guarantee that all of your project’s goals are accomplished.
- R&D, Support and Systems Engineering work together with internal teams like Production and Sales to make sure that customers get what they want from the company.
- Consolidate current systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive, and test all systems, processes and data access ways.
- To reveal inter-dependencies and common infrastructure platform components, as well as to establish whether or not migrations are conceivable, review application portfolios.
- An Associate’s degree plus at least six years of experience in systems analysis or application development are required, or an equivalent combination of eight years of education and/or work experience is acceptable in place of a diploma.
- Evidence of excellent analytical abilities as well as a proven capacity to generate ideas and alternatives that fulfill company objectives are required.
- Working in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment necessitates having a collaborative mindset in order to be successful and communicate effectively.
- A person who can read and understand documents like safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Clear, concise written and verbal skills, as well as the ability to solve problems, are needed for this job.
- Intuitive attitude to technology, a desire to learn more about it, and a strong desire to use it