26 May 2023
Part-Time Technical product manager – Ogbomosho
The Associate Product Manager’s primary responsibility is to assist a Product Manager (Senior Product Manager or Product Manager) with correct scope definition (functional requirements and acceptance criteria) and delivery for assigned client engagements. This job is very hands-on, and it helps our Product Managers identify and build solutions based on data-driven insights, research, and actionable routes to execution, which adds commercial value to our customers. Additionally, the Associate Product Manager will help with requirements creation, market research, competitive analysis, and analytics reporting.
Job Title : Technical product manager
Location : Ogbomosho, Oyo, Nigeria
Salary : $ 30.5 per hour.
Company : CNBC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Unacquainted with the competitive situation, a summary of significant findings and trends from competitive research may assist.
- Engage with technology teams to provide customers with significant value, including product documentation, development coordination, client consulting, and effective release delivery and measurement.
- Participate in user acceptability testing and smoke testing as required to verify that releases and release candidates fulfill functional requirements, quickly recording any faults and providing specific instructions to recreate them.
- Forecasting, pricing, back-order management, and launch management execution are all responsibilities for the assigned segments and product lines. Involved in the lifetime and operations of enterprises both domestically and internationally.
- Accumulate needs for digital products we make for customers, verifying and documenting them in the form of storyboards for engineers to follow and acceptance criteria for users to follow as well as data flow charts and comments to help the execution of future developments.
- In responsibility of developing and executing a portfolio/product strategy that includes product specs, pricing, and launch logistics to satisfy business objectives. Developing and executing tactics; monitoring tactics performance utilizing metrics through business reviews; and effective utilization and communication with internal partners and/or external agencies are just a few of the tasks.
- Individuals look up to this person as a source of inspiration, motivation, and assistance in achieving their full potential.
- Analyzing market segmentation, corporate model, key success metrics, forecasting sales and product demand, share performance and trends, competition, and customer vital success factors and needs through customer interaction for program integration
- Customers and product teams must closely collaborate to identify and record customer demands (engineering, customer success, operations, etc.
- The creation of a company’s products, sales, and marketing, as well as financial planning and coordination, all need coordination if it is to be a success.
- Recommends items based on a comprehensive grasp of consumer needs and the organization’s commercial goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or the sciences, and a minimum of four years’ experience in a problem-solving or analytical function.
- Fundamental knowledge of product management (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- A few of the qualities that would make an ideal candidate for this role include attention to detail, proficiency as a communicator and manager of stakeholders and projects, a focus on the customer, the ability to be both critical and creative, an efficient planner, and a passion for furthering one’s education.
- analyzing and making sure that the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the product are met; use data in order to discover areas of the product that might be enhanced