17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Technical Engineer, Sr. – Begusarai
Technical engineers design, create, install, and maintain computer networks and storage systems. Moving and unpacking hardware is one possibility. It is possible that you may be asked to go on site, train the customers’ team, or provide implementation help.
Job Title : Technical Engineer, Sr.
Location : Begusarai, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 27.45 per hour.
Company : Fiserv
Job Type : Part-Time
- Organize and keep track of the master engineering schedule for all projects. Leaders, coordinators, and supervisors must work together to make sure all of the goals of the master schedule are met.
- All process documentation, including but not limited to specifications, PFMEAs, risk analyses, process plans, PFDs, work combination tables, design reviews, trial reports, work instructions, condition standards, and capacity tracking, must be prepared.
- Responsible for working with the engineering, architectural, and business teams to understand and manage day-to-day capacity and resources.
- Assist and justify management’s acquisition and installation efforts by identifying impending hardware/software products and standards and return-on-investment analyses for prospective systems.
- Apps and their dependencies and common infrastructure platform parts should be looked at when looking at application portfolios. They should also be looked at when looking at migration feasibility.
- Troubleshoot difficult problems on production and test systems. Carry out final quality assurance for completed systems as assigned in line with the EI quality standard.
- Write equipment and tooling specifications, coordinate and supervise the design, building, installation, start-up, and testing of new equipment and tools in accordance with the master schedule, and keep accurate records of all of the work done
- R&D, Support and Systems Engineering work together with internal teams like Production and Sales to make sure that customers get what they want from the company.
- Make sure your procedures don’t pass on faults to succeeding processes, while also developing countermeasures to those that do so, before they may occur.
- A cloud-based medical imaging archive must be integrated and tested with customers’ and suppliers’ current systems and processes.
- An Associate’s degree and six years of systems analysis and application development experience are needed, or an equivalent mix of additional education and/or work experience of at least eight years is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- Being able to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced setting needs the adoption of a team mentality.
- Self-motivated, curious, and creative about technology with a passion for technology .
- The capacity to read and understand paperwork, such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals, is a must for employment. The ability to communicate effectively in both written and spoken form is essential.
- Evidence of excellent analytical abilities as well as a proven capacity to generate ideas and alternatives that fulfill company objectives are required.