18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Technical Engineer – Muri
A Technical Engineer provides the department with technical expertise, with a focus on new and existing product development, process development, and production operations. It’s important to keep the next level of management in the loop by completing the following duties.
Job Title : Technical Engineer
Location : Muri, Taraba, Nigeria
Salary : $ 28.76 per hour.
Company : Hitachi Energy
Job Type : Part-Time
- Work closely with customers and their suppliers to integrate existing systems with the cloud-based medical imaging archive and to assess the efficiency of all systems, procedures, and methods for retrieving imaging data..
- All projects should have a single master engineering schedule that is up to date at all times. To achieve all of the objectives listed in the master schedule, you’ll need to monitor, organize, and lead a team of employees.
- Write equipment/tooling specifications, coordinate and oversee the design, construction, installation, start-up, and testing of new equipment/tooling in accordance with the master schedule, and keep accurate records of all operations. Write equipment/tooling specifications.
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues in manufacturing and testing systems. Final quality assurance on finished systems should follow the EI quality system.
- Check application portfolios for inter-dependencies and shared infrastructure platform components, and to find out whether migrations are feasible.
- Identify impending hardware/software products and standards, as well as return-on-investment analyses for potential systems, in order to support and justify recommendations to management for purchasing and implementing new technology.
- R&D, Support and Systems Engineering work together with internal teams like Production and Sales to make sure that customers get what they want from the company.
- responsible for collaborating with the engineering/architecture/business teams to better understand and manage daily capacity and resource management.
- An extensive range of process documentation must be generated to include but is not limited to specifications (PFMEAs), risk assessments (RPAs), process plans (PFD), working combination tables (WCT), design reviews (DR), trial reports and work instructions.
- To avoid introducing flaws into subsequent processes, create protocols and implement countermeasures to those that do.
- A willingness to work as part of a team and the ability to communicate clearly and quickly in a fast-paced, constantly-changing environment
- you must have at least an Associate’s degree and 6 years’ experience in systems analysis and application development, or you must have at least 8 years of higher education and work experience.
- Self-motivated, inquisitive, and innovative about technology with a passionate embrace of technology.
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to offer ideas and alternatives that fulfill corporate objectives are required.
- Being able to decipher safety regulations, operating and maintenance procedures, and procedure manuals is an asset. It is necessary to have excellent communication and problem-solving abilities both in writing and verbally.