25 May 2023
Full-Time Technical Engineer – Bunawan
With a focus on product development, process development, and manufacturing operations, a Technical Engineer contributes to the department. The next level of management is kept informed of any challenges and/or issues by completing the following duties.
Job Title : Technical Engineer
Location : Bunawan, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.18 per hour.
Company : The Trade Desk INC, The Trade Desk
Job Type : Full-Time
- Specifications for new equipment and tools are written. They are also coordinated and overseen by someone else. This person is the person in charge of the design, construction, installation, start-up and tests of new equipment and tools.
- Set up and keep track of comprehensive engineering timetables for all projects. Ensure that the master schedule’s plan objectives are completed through leading, organizing, and managing people.
- As needed, liaison with internal groups including research and development (R&D), support (Support), systems engineering (Sys Eng), production (Prod), and sales (Sales).
- Processes should be designed to not convey defects to succeeding processes, while also include countermeasures to those that do so in advance.
- Assist and justify management’s purchase and implementation decisions by identifying impending hardware and software items, as well as return-on-investment evaluations for prospective systems.
- A cloud-based medical imaging archive must be integrated and tested with customers’ and suppliers’ current systems and processes.
- An extensive range of process documentation must be generated to include but is not limited to specifications (PFMEAs), risk assessments (RPAs), process plans (PFD), working combination tables (WCT), design reviews (DR), trial reports and work instructions as well as capacity tracking.
- Diagnose and resolve complex issues in manufacturing and testing systems. Final quality assurance on finished systems should follow the EI quality system.
- An application portfolio’s dependencies and common infrastructure platform components should be examined. Migrating should also take into account these factors.
- in charge of working with the engineering, architecture, and business teams to figure out how to manage capacity and resources on a day-to-day basis.
- The ability to create solutions and alternatives that meet the demands of the company via demonstrated analytical talents.
- work requires the ability to read and comprehend documentation, such as safety regulations, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Clear, concise written and verbal communication as well as problem-solving skills are required.
- It is necessary to have an Associate’s degree and six years of systems analysis/application development experience; however, an equivalent mix of additional education and/or work experience of at least eight years may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Evidence of the person’s love of technology, as well as their drive, curiosity, and creativity, are all positive indicators.
- Being able to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced setting needs the adoption of a team mentality.