26 May 2023
Part-Time Tech Support Team Lead – Awka
The Customer Service Lead will lead and coach a region team in providing outstanding technical and commercial support to a customer base in the Southeast Region. Partnering with regional sales and operations teams to grow revenue, improving and implementing standard work norms and processes, and acting on Voice of Customer-based improvement opportunities and team performance needs are just a few of the responsibilities. It would be advantageous if you have prior experience in the manufacturing or leasing industries. A bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
Job Title : Tech Support Team Lead
Location : Awka, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 16.09 per hour.
Company : Knute Nelson
Job Type : Part-Time
- Extend and improve an existing knowledge database.
- Use your knowledge base and training to provide accurate answers to customers’ concerns while adhering to all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls politely, promptly, and professionally.
- Attending meetings and trainings and assessing all new training materials will keep you up to date on programme knowledge, systems, and processes.
- Replacement merchandise or refunds will be delivered.
- In suitable systems/spreadsheets, accurately document and process customer claims.
- Follow the guidelines for handling confidential and personal data.
- Handle emails properly and resolve issues to ensure first-contact resolution.
- Keep a close eye on all attendance and work schedule requirements.
- Complaints from customers should be escalated to the appropriate internal or external partners.
- 2+ years of experience in retail, ecommerce, or related industries.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a field closely linked to these fields.
- Individuals that are self-motivated and capable of moving, prioritizing, and meeting deadlines on their own are essential.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are necessary, as well as precise attention to detail.
- The Microsoft Office Suite and tools must all be available.