18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Team Lead Keyholder – Calanasan
Guest service, product quality, and aesthetic display are all critical components of a successful Key Holder. As a member of the executive team, the Key Holder is expected to be a problem solver with an entrepreneurial attitude. It is their responsibility to lead a group of Team Members that are committed to providing a quality visitor experience in order to increase sales. To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Job Title : Team Lead Keyholder
Location : Calanasan, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.5 per hour.
Company : Theory
Job Type : Full-Time
- The shop’s opening and closing procedures have been executed appropriately. Maintaining the cleanliness and order of the sales floor, stock room, and outside product area are the primary responsibilities of this position.
- Maintain regular store maintenance, follow loss prevention standards, process receipts quickly, keep shelves stocked, and price things correctly.
- Reconcile product invoices to products received, shipped, and transferred as required for appropriate inventory by entering all receipt, shipping, and transfer paperwork precisely into the computer system.
- Meet and surpass daily sales and productivity goals while enabling others to accomplish the same.
- Keeps up to date on payment and exchange regulations, as well as security requirements, in order to increase service levels while lowering security concerns.
- Providing clients with an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves them inspired, emboldened, affirmed, and eager to return.
- Support your management team directly by executing your jobs with attention and speed.
- Assist shop managers with sales calls made outside of the store. Ascertain that all pages and phone calls are quickly, courteously, and effectively answered to.
- Welcomes and assists customers; professionally and swiftly responds to client inquiries and complaints; resolves customer questions/concerns. Maintains current knowledge of changing guiding ideas and point-of-sale systems.
- This position’s tasks include tendering purchases, processing cash or credit payments, counting money, and providing customer service.
- Excel and Word skills from Microsoft Office, as well as good verbal and written skills, are needed for this job.
- Three years of retail or customer service experience required, as well as a demonstrated ability to exhibit a passion for exceptional customer service and sales.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule (e.g., on holidays, weekends, and in different places) as the company needs.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees, departments, and the general public are all basic requirements.
- Ability to stand/walk continually, regularly push/pull, sometimes bend/stoop/crawl/reach above shoulders/kneel, mount a ladder, and carry up to 40 pounds; i.e., fixture components and product boxes.