18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Team Lead Keyholder – Al Rayyan
The Key Holder is responsible for opening and closing a retail business while the Store Manager is not present. Management, monitoring, direct customer help, and ensuring that the shop’s appearance is in accordance with standards are all provided by this position. Responsible for the day-to-day operation of cash registers and credit/debit machines in retail establishments. POS transactions, goods handling, stock processing, and stockroom management are all duties. A sales floor merchandiser receives, stores and replenishes merchandise, as well as stockpiling it.
Job Title : Team Lead Keyholder
Location : Al Rayyan, Al Rayyan, Qatar
Salary : $ 14.33 per hour.
Company : Theory
Job Type : Full-Time
- When required, assist store managers with outside sales calls. Ensure that all pages and phone calls are responded to quickly, courteously, and efficiently.
- At the same time, assist others in meeting their daily sales and productivity targets.
- The shop’s opening and closing procedures were carried out correctly. The key objectives of this role are to keep the sales floor, stock room, and exterior product area clean and orderly.
- Performs a variety of sales and register procedures, such as tendering purchases, processing cash or credit card payments, counting money, and providing customer care.
- Customers should feel motivated, encouraged, and driven to return to the business for more.
- Act as a direct supporter of your management team, ensuring that all tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Remains up to date on payment and exchange regulations as well as security requirements in order to increase service levels while decreasing security risks.
- Greets and helps customers; reacts professionally and immediately to customer enquiries and complaints; handles customer questions/concerns maintains informed with guiding ideas and updates to the POS system
- Reconcile product invoices to commodities received, shipped, and transferred as required for appropriate inventory by entering all receiving, shipping, and transfer paperwork precisely into the computer system.
- Consistently keep a well-stocked shop with things priced correctly.
- Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and Word fluency, are essential, as as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- It takes three years of experience in retail or customer service to be able to show that you have a passion for great customer service and sales.
- The capacity to work a flexible schedule (for example, on holidays, weekends, and in multiple locations) as needed by the organization.
- This includes being able to stand for long periods of time; walk; often push or pull; bend, crouch, crawl, or reach above one’s head; climb a ladder; and carry up to 40 pounds; for example, fixture components and cartons of merchandise.
- Relationship building skills with colleagues, departments, and the public.