26 May 2023
Full-Time Tax Processing Specialist Senior Associate – Dhofar
Among the various sectors you may encounter as a Tax Associate include technology, nonprofit, health care, and financial services, to name just a few. In addition to getting a broad range of experience working with a diverse range of customers, our industry-leading training program will help you further your career.
Job Title : Tax Processing Specialist Senior Associate
Location : Dhofar, Ẓufār, Oman
Salary : $ 26.41 per hour.
Company : Fortress Investment Group LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Estate and gift tax planning, as well as philanthropy services, help people build their legacies and leave a lasting impression on the world around them.
- Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements are met in full conformity with corporate policies and processes, as well as applicable rules and laws.
- Additionally, the expenditures of an abroad assignment are taken into consideration. International and expatriate workers as well as those from other countries are needed to submit tax returns, equalization calculations as well as a variety of other paperwork.
- Give advice on how to file taxes, how long to file them, how much money to pay, and more. This includes but is not limited to checking on all compliance and filing status.
- Consolidate accounts and activities, including international withholding and franchise/gross receipts taxes. Reconcile income tax balances (i.e., income tax payable and deferred tax assets and liabilities).
- desire to enhance your career by learning new customer service and technical accounting approaches that will enable you to take on more responsibility and possibilities
- All techniques and processes, including fraud, must be disclosed to management if they don’t meet regulatory standards.
- Effective time management and constructive interactions with others can only be achieved by working on the development of your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills.
- developing practical experience in the field of accounting by learning how to prepare and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to construct personal balance sheets and net worth statements
- Prepare memoranda and client letters, research tax issues, and come up with opinions and recommendations on different tax issues.
- The ability to go to and from work, as well as to and from meetings, client contacts, etc., is essential to completing job responsibilities.
- The ability to comprehend and interpret safety standards, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. The ability to write regular reports and letters. Ability to answer queries from firm workers and members of the public in a clear and concise manner. Must be able to effectively convey ideas to others. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement, utilizing whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. The ability to calculate rates, ratios, and percentages and to design and comprehend bar graphs.
- Ability to use a telephone, a personal computer, a printer, a copy machine, and a fax machine. Possess working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications. Advanced computer skills are desirable.
- In order to apply for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and be a certified public accountant (CPA).
- An organized and adaptable professional with a proven track record of successfully managing several projects and processes while meeting both internal and external deadlines with strict attention to detail.