25 May 2023
Full-Time Talent Acquisition, Human Resources – Kawm Umbū
As a Corporate Recruiter, you are responsible for identifying excellent talent throughout the organization’s non-sales areas. We are looking for a high energy, top-producing recruiter, with excellent communication skills. You’ll be in charge of the whole search process while also directly assisting your dedicated recruiting managers.
Job Title : Talent Acquisition, Human Resources
Location : Kawm Umbū, Aswan, Egypt
Salary : $ 40.23 per hour.
Company : Verst Logistics
Job Type : Full-Time
- Audits and suggestions for improvement in the recruitment process and in Talent Acquisition will guarantee that applicants have a good experience consistent with our employment brand (TA).
- Become well-versed in the company’s operations and be able to articulate the company’s mission, vision, and core values to potential hires.
- Recommend alternatives to the company’s current recruitment partners or practices to guarantee that our candidates and managers have the greatest possible experience with our company.
- Your relentless networking efforts, inventive sourcing techniques, and ability to stay on top of the newest technologies will help you build a strong applicant pool for all of our open positions.
- Create and cultivate relationships with people looking for work, hiring managers, team members, and business partners in order to fill openings with the best candidates.
- Build a pipeline of important talent for present and future demands as well as a comprehensive sourcing strategy that will attract top talent by doing research and networking with passive prospects.
- permits workers, supervisors, and human resource partners to communicate in an open and honest manner The company’s leaders and human resource partners are kept informed about the company’s ongoing progress in recruiting new employees.
- Design and negotiate compensation packages with potential candidates; present applications and provide complete profiles.
- Support with all phases of the recruiting process, from the initial search for qualified individuals through the final stages of the interview process, including making employment offers to successful candidates.
- Provides succinct and engaging job posts that are straightforward, devoid of jargon, attract a diverse range of talent (bias is reduced), and are search engine optimized.
- Exceptional multi-tasking abilities are required in order to efficiently handle many applicant pipelines for various needs and business sectors simultaneously.
- Become an expert at networking so that not only do you get to meet the right people at the right time, but you leave a lasting impression as well.
- Engaging in proactive collaboration with organizations and individuals to reduce bottlenecks and satisfy urgent hiring needs, while also contributing to the overall talent acquisition strategy.
- Having the ability to communicate successfully with a wide range of people from CEOs and hiring managers to applicants and community partners
- Our customers and employees deserve to be treated with the utmost respect and attention when they apply.