25 May 2023
Full-Time Talent Acquisition/Corporate Recruiter – Rosetta
Contract Recruiters are needed to assist us fulfill our company’s ever-changing workforce demands. A Contract Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing eligible candidates, conducting interviews, and collaborating with HR professionals to develop successful staffing plans for available jobs.. It is essential that the person we choose has a proven track record of success as a corporate recruiter, in addition to excellent interpersonal and time management abilities.
Job Title : Talent Acquisition/Corporate Recruiter
Location : Rosetta, Al-Buḥayrah, Egypt
Salary : $ 39.48 per hour.
Company : The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
Job Type : Full-Time
- build a pipeline of vital talent for existing and future needs, as well as to design effective sourcing strategies that attract top employees, investigate and network with passive prospects.
- To ensure that both applicants and managers have the greatest possible experience, you need to identify the company’s current recruiting partners and processes, as well as prospective alternatives.
- Employers will be presented with applicants and thorough profile summaries; they will also work with managers to design and negotiate offer packages.
- Create a strong pipeline of applicants for all of our positions via your diligent networking efforts, unique sourcing tactics, and ability to stay current on new technologies.
- Attracting the best applicants for a job requires cultivating positive relationships with potential hires.
- allows for open and honest communication between workers, managers, and HR partners. Success against the company’s recruiting strategy is explicitly conveyed to executives and HR partners.
- Understand the Company’s activities and be able to articulate the Company’s vision, purpose, and values to suitable applicants.
- Audits and recommendations for improvement in the recruiting process and in Talent Acquisition will ensure that candidates have a positive candidate experience consistent with our employment brand (TA).
- the whole recruiting process, from researching suitable prospects to performing phone screenings, supporting applicants in the interview process, and issuing job offers
- Ideally, job descriptions should be well-written, aesthetically appealing, devoid of jargon, and optimized for search engine results, among other things.
- Proactive interaction with teams and people to alleviate bottlenecks and address urgent recruiting requirements while contributing to a bigger talent acquisition plan.
- Customer service skills are a must, and all applicants should be treated with the same respect and consideration that our customers and staff deserve.
- Multi-criteria and multi-segment application management at the same time is a breeze.
- Having the ability to communicate successfully with a wide range of people from CEOs and hiring managers to applicants and community partners
- Find out how to master the art of networking to ensure that you not only meet the right people at the right time, but that you also make a lasting impression on those who meet you.