Full-Time SVP, Creative Director – Art or Copy – Suleja
As the Creative Director, it will be your responsibility to develop and implement original strategies and creative guidelines that build or maintain brand equity for both new and existing products across our whole catalog. By leading and mentoring a team of design professionals (graphic designers, industrial designers, photographers, illustrators, etc.) and by participating in multi-disciplinary cross-functional teams (strategists, marketers, copywriters, etc.), as well as frequently collaborating with external consultants, freelancers, and agency partners, this position supports and drives the department’s overall efforts and strategic vision. With poise and humility, the Creative Director will pitch critical initiatives to upper management. The ideal Creative Director is open to feedback but confident in their own ability to defend their work. Communicating your vision well orally and graphically is crucial to your success in this role. This role requires candidates that thrive in fast-paced, fluid settings, such as team-based workshops and creative brainstorming sessions.
Job Title : SVP, Creative Director – Art or Copy
Location : Suleja, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 31.6 per hour.
Company : MullenLowe
Job Type : Full-Time
- helps the internal creative department’s overall efforts by supplying creative projects with a strong, well-defined creative strategy.
- Ensures that a high level of inventiveness is maintained with meticulous attention to detail.
- Presents to clients in a clear, concise, and direct manner while still being amusing, aesthetically captivating, persuasive, and supported by strong logic and a plan.
- Coordinating with the Account Management lead and other department heads to set budgets, timelines, and deliverables is important for keeping costs down.
- creates consistent channels of communication between the business’s creative department and its external partners.
- In order to represent the core brand equity and governance, the company works with internal and external partners. The continued equity champion ensures brand continuity both inside and outside the organization.
- Maintains familiarity with the creative industry and its trends and developments.
- maintains, conveys, and develops the look of the original brand. Develops, maintains, and promotes a consistent visual language and brand identity.
- Conducts in-house reviews of creative initiatives with the team; acts as a leader, coach, and mentor to subordinates.
- Actively participates in brand briefings; accepts and challenges alternate proposals based on brand creative strategy.
- Skilled at conceiving and executing design strategies, as well as refining designs at every stage of their lifecycle.
- Knowledge of design, production, and cost considerations typical to the packaging industry.
- familiar with the Apple Macintosh platform and have intermediate-level proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- professional at maintaining composure under pressure, accepting of change, and juggling multiple tasks at once.
- a master’s degree in design, advertising, or communications, as well as six years of experience in graphic design, communications, or advertising, including package design experience that reflects growing levels of responsibility