26 May 2023
Full-Time Surgical Scheduling Coordinator II-Urology – Muharraq
During your time as a Scheduling Coordinator, you will be in charge of leading a team that utilizes its skills and knowledge to developing new, cost-effective ways to optimize production control output and continuous development. You will be in charge of the strategic direction and initiatives that will guarantee that the product is coordinated, monitored, and that the manufacturing cycle is completed on time and under budget.
Job Title : Surgical Scheduling Coordinator II-Urology
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 21.28 per hour.
Company : Interim HealthCare-South Plainfield, NJ
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide field staff with an appropriate quantity of work and ensure that any abnormalities in field performance are notified to senior management as soon as they become aware of them.
- Provide regular spot checks for other schedulers under the supervision of the Manager, Scheduling, and the advice of the Lead Scheduler.
- Recognize and assess critical paths and limits in order to determine the impact of modifications on the timeline and to provide suggestions for workarounds to mitigate such impacts.
- To get the most out of your service providers and other resources, use email, text messaging, and other means of contact throughout the day.
- Incoming phone calls and emails should be handled appropriately. An outbound task is a phone call or email from a customer or translator to follow up on an assignment, handle cancellations or questions, or reschedule services for clients.
- With the help of operations and HR, conduct field audits of new hires to ensure that future members of the team have enough visibility and documentation.
- It is recommended that management reports contain measures like as productivity, usage, overtime and travel time in addition to the consumption of other resources such as computers and printers.
- In order to respond quickly to resource changes or changing business situations throughout the day, crew schedule updates must be possible in real-time.
- Allocate manual activities, such as travel and emergency labor, to field employees, and arrange for the rental of equipment while the teams are on the project site.
- This information includes office, OR, and PAT records, labs, blood testing, and imaging, and new patient letters.
- The ability to take initiative in searching for methods to improve or enhance the scheduling process, avert issues, or grasp chances to ease the logistical strain for field staff.
- Able to coordinate phone calls and walk-in consumers while multitasking. Must possess a strong attention to detail in order to input accurate data into the system. Must be proficient in the use of a calculator and Microsoft Excel and Word. Must have a strong commitment to customer service and a desire to serve the public.
- Work in a professional office setting is essential, and so is the ability to plan ahead and handle requirements from clients.
- has the physical, psychological, educational, and safety skills needed to care for others, according to their evaluations.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people, including hospital administrators, staff members, and physicians.