19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Supply Chain Sourcing and Analytics Senior Manager – Bankura
The Supply Chain Manager is in charge of all aspects of the company’s supply chain management and operations, including procurement, vendor relations, production, logistics, and distribution, among other things. For example, this person comes up with and implements plans to manage supply chain processes for production and operations. Demand forecasting, supply planning, and procurement are all overseen by this person. Executives are told about business needs so they can get the resources they need to meet customer needs and make sure things get done.
Job Title : Supply Chain Sourcing and Analytics Senior Manager
Location : Bankura, West Bengal, India
Salary : $ 32.17 per hour.
Company : Umbra Cuscinetti Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- You’ll be responsible for everything from strategy and execution of supply chain management to planning and directing of business activities and operations.
- Taking the lead on the internal project to develop and manage an effective and accurate physical inventory system, which includes ERP transaction correctness, physical inventory events, and cycle counting as needed.
- Handle all aspects of the warehouse function, which includes the acceptance of raw materials, the delivery of finished goods, and the management of both within the warehouse area.
- Demonstrated ability to provide analysis and use judgment to evaluate alternative solutions. Expectation of succinct communication with top executives to emphasize concerns and solutions, as well as relevant facts.
- identify and seek chances for continuous improvement in order to speed up the process and enhance accuracy and efficiency in the operation.
- The ability to manage and prepare project team resource needs in coordination with cross-functional departments is essential, as are competencies in project integration and planning, communication and documentation.
- Improve customer service and satisfaction by working closely with the purchasing manager and the senior supply chain planning manager in order to reach appropriate inventory levels.
- The ability to lead workers in departmental operations, such as giving instructions and training, meeting goals, quickly completing tasks asked of them by top management, and enforcing progressive discipline, is very important.
- Client problems and problems with the company’s products and services should be solved. Customer complaints about the quality or manufacturing of a product should be brought to the attention of the right people.
- All of these roles assigned to you which include keeping meticulous records, compiling reports, and putting together presentations to help management better understand the logistics of the situation.
- In-depth knowledge of negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential for successfully connecting with people all around the world in order to make decisions and take action.
- A lot of experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing or distribution setting; advanced skills in balancing purchasing and customer satisfaction with the ERP system’s settings.
- Strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership, production, and resource coordination are some of the business and management concepts you should know.
- In order to show initiative, you should engage in self-development activities, strive for greater levels of responsibility, and take advantage of educational opportunities when possible.
- Measuring and analyzing the system’s performance to determine where it stands in regard to its goals, and then taking steps to improve or correct it accordingly.