18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Supply Chain Planner – Aurora Province
The City Planner is responsible for enforcing City Codes, laws, planning site plan requirements and limits, and permits related to the Zoning Ordinance. Supervisory and professional administrative work is performed by this group. Direct, administer, and enforce the City and County’s Zoning Code and regulations. as needed.
Job Title : Supply Chain Planner
Location : Aurora Province, Aurora Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 46.57 per hour.
Company : Dentsu X
Job Type : Full-Time
- Competently operates a range of office equipment, software, and operations that are ubiquitous in today’s commercial office.
- Documents for public hearings, meetings, and presentations to the Board of Directors are produced by this individual. Proposed projects are given to municipal governments, planning commissions, architectural design review boards, and the general public.
- It is the responsibility of this office to receive and assess all development applications for completion and to handle them. This includes site plans, subdivision requests, conditional use permits, and other land development proposals.
- Land use, physical, social, and economic issues are studied and reports are written up by this person. He or she also leads the design and implementation of community and stakeholder engagement efforts.
- Ensures the establishment of programs for the collection and analysis of data on economic, social, and physical aspects impacting land use, as well as the preparation of graphic and narrative reports based on the information gathered from the data.
- Implement a daily delivery schedule that maximizes the utilization of current equipment, staff, and resources in order to maintain an efficient operation and meet or exceed the expectations of your customers.
- A zoning plan review and urban planning programme are overseen by the City’s Zoning Board of Appeals (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- It is this person’s job to aid in the formulation of new plans for improvement and the revision of existing ones when a great deal of information and analysis is available.
- Coordinate, organize, compose, write or edit plan chapters or modifications; also prepare status reports and other activities that may be given by the Director of Planning and Policy making.
- Clear, concise, and accurate verbal and written communication with programmers at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to handle issues and make sound judgments; thinks swiftly and logically; maintains cool in stressful circumstances
- Minimum of six (6) years of professional experience in a municipal planning and zoning function, with a minimum of two (2) years in a supervisory capacity, in the fields of urban planning, environmental planning, regional planning, or urban design
- Having a thorough understanding of a community’s physical, socioeconomic, and cultural features is essential. Knowledge of current and forthcoming trends in site and urban planning is also required. Land use rules, real estate, and development laws are all based on legal principles, and this knowledge is essential.
- Zoning rules, regulations and ordinances must be quickly learned and well understood.
- At the professional level, understanding and practical knowledge with the principles and methods of urban planning and redevelopment are essential skills.