17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Supply Chain Customer Service & Inventory Specialist – Cairo
We’re presently working to fill an interesting Inventory Specialist position for them! This person must have prior warehouse expertise with shipping, receiving, and inventory control.
Job Title : Supply Chain Customer Service & Inventory Specialist
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 14.92 per hour.
Company : Douglas Guardian
Job Type : Full-Time
- Visually inspects and measures tools and equipment for faults and wear, and communicates any damage or wear to the supervisor.
- Assists in the creation of physical inventories and their implementation.
- Identifies cost-cutting options by manipulating par levels, ordering points/min/max, and lowering holding costs.
- To resolve any issues about material stock inventory levels, communicate with shipping or inventory coordinators, department supervisors, and internal and external customers.
- Before receiving, unpacking, and storing tocks tools, equipment, and components, verifies inventory, monitors order points, puts and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores tocks tools, equipment, and components.
- Must be experienced in a fast-paced, professional, customer service driven team environment.
- To determine inventory balance, price, and cost, gathers data on material, equipment, goods, or supplies received or supplied.
- An identification tag, stamp, or electric marking device can all be used to label and identify tools and equipment.
- Maintains essential files and documentation; creates standard reports for approval by management.
- The number of years of experience you have is the only factor that determines your income.
- Going online and doing basic Internet searches, checking email, creating and sending attachments, and using basic email functionalities are all examples of basic computer literacy.
- Ability to communicate effectively, interpersonal skills, organizational capacity, understanding of proper body mechanics, safety precautions, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific exam information and instruments are all feasible criteria.
- Reading, writing, and comprehending English items such as safety rules, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions are all required.
- Fillers, Rinsers, Cappers, Case Packers, Case Formers, Coolers, and Pasteurizers are examples of industrial machines that need knowledge and aptitude to understand and troubleshoot.
- Two years of relevant work experience in a Material Management function is strongly preferred (e.g. inventory, distribution, etc.).