17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Supervisory Physician (Clinical) – Rajkot
We’re seeking for a dependable doctor to provide emergency and non-emergency medical treatment to the locals. The doctor conducts medical exams and evaluations, treats urgent and regular medical concerns, supervises medical treatment for chronic medical illnesses, and participates in organizational activities to help patients in correctional settings avoid diseases and injuries.
Job Title : Supervisory Physician (Clinical)
Location : Rajkot, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 87.76 per hour.
Company : GPAC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Mid-level clinicians (nurse practitioners and physician assistants, including those working in Women’s Health Care) must be supervised.
- Uses approved EHR technology to enhance quality, safety, efficiency, and eliminate health inequalities, as well as to involve patients and families in their health care, improve care coordination, and promote population and public health while ensuring privacy and security.
- Regularly collaborate with the medical director (CMO) to give medical treatment to customers.
- Excellent communication skills and the capacity to empathize with patients are a must-have for every healthcare provider.
- Completes the necessary documentation and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor requirements, which include evaluation findings, treatments provided assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other applicable information.
- In order to assist obese patients achieve their weight loss goals, support a team-developed and -maintained clinical treatment paradigm.
- Patients should see their doctors on a regular basis to examine their health and identify any issues.
- Evaluate and manage ED, PE, and male sexually linked health issues using distinct medical techniques created by the medical director.
- Through education and counselling, provide preventative and health maintenance treatment, such as yearly physicals, good health practices, and self-care skills.
- Makes required recommendations for operations that the institution cannot accomplish.
- You should have at least two (2) years of experience practicing primary care medicine in an outpatient setting.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are delivered (licensing must be current and in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are provided.
- It is strongly suggested that you obtain board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R. If you have prior Occupational Medicine experience, it would be great.
- It is necessary to have excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of examination techniques and diagnosis