17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Supervisor, Social Media – Karaikal
We’re expanding our staff and need a highly motivated Social Media Director. A candidate with initiative, common sense, and a strong work ethic who can serve as an example to others is excellent. Media directors, with a focus on paid social and performance marketing, should be proficient in the planning, purchase, execution, and assessment of media channels that are relevant to the client’s business KPIs.
Job Title : Supervisor, Social Media
Location : Karaikal, Puducherry, India
Salary : $ 21.57 per hour.
Company : A/B Partners
Job Type : Part-Time
- Campaigns should be actively tested and tracked for traffic, delivery, and activity in order to glean insights from analytics and enhancement suggestions.
- Don’t let your efforts to improve stagnate; instead, use techniques like A/B testing, consumer segmentation, team brainstorming, and landing page optimization to keep moving forward.
- Create new ideas and possibilities to ensure the success of client campaigns.
- Take charge of the entire digital acquisition/performance campaign, from strategizing to launching to optimizing to measuring.
- Manage annual budgeting as well as monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting and reporting for channel-level traffic, revenue, expenditure, return on investment, and other performance key performance indicators.
- Implement engagement campaigns and initiatives that successfully generate profitable, long-term relationships with clients. Oversee the development of digital campaigns (with a major focus on paid social).
- Contribute to the team’s success by checking that all of the best practices are met and applied to client work on schedule.
- Engage with senior client executives to align key agency resources to meet client needs and to grow the client’s business.
- Share results with the broader acquisition team and marketing management; monitor, analyze, and optimize channel performance to guarantee that it meets or exceeds goals.
- control the customer connection for the agency, client administration for the connected services, and digital media.
- Proven track record of successfully pitching business prospects to existing and prospective clients.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and proven ability to learn and master additional productivity software.
- in a position to conduct client presentations, both in person and over the phone, with a particular emphasis on quarterly business reviews.
- Experience working in the media; ideally in an agency for at least five years.
- knowledge of how to plan and execute multi-pronged integrated campaigns with a focus on sponsored social media.